-/:(*{headcanons with stars}*):\-

Pride month, big part of sexualities and gender les goo

Actually I'm angry this evening. Multiple people say that polyamorous - polysexual doesn't exist, so let me explain this shit for you.

Polyamorous: the attraction to multiple people / having a relationship with multiple people if all parties agree and consent. This also may not imply sexual relation, just romantic attraction.

Polysexual: the sexual attraction to multiple people / having a sexual relationship with multiple people, again, if all parties consent.

Thanks for listening to me rant about this it infuriates me as a polyamorous we have so little representation people think we're not real.

✨Robert E O Speedwagon✨
Polyamorous asexual. He's quite jealous of Jonathan and Erina's relationship, and I get the feeling he devoted his name to their descendants cause because he could never bring himself to talk about it with either Jonathan or Erina.

✨Joseph hoestar✨
A Bisexual mess with a preference for men. He is definitely in love with Caesar but he's on edge if he feels the same to him, and is afraid of rejection by him so says nothing. Look at how much caesars death hurt him, where's the other jojos that scream their bros name and is not in some way or another attracted to them? Josuke? It runs in the Joseph DNA.

✨Josuke Higashikata✨
Josuke, He's Pansexual. 'A suit with a sExy silhouette'. And he just seems so outgoing. I don't really need a clear reason for it, he just gives me those vibes.

✨Giorno Giovanna✨
Aro-ace. No doubts. He likes hugs though, but relationships aren't really his thing. He can paint, and will often paint renaissance style art to see if the way he paints it fills the little hole in his heart for a lover.

✨Caesar Zeppeli✨
A closeted raging Homosexual. Thinking of the time, 1939, during WWII, Homosexuals were wayy less accepted and was worried he'd be shamed. He stays closeted and plays the role of womanizer to cover himself. Also, in the 'Niiicee' episode, Caesar walks into Lisa Lisa's room, only seeing Joseph at first, and lets his shoulders drop and a smile form.

✨terunosuke Miyamoto✨
I have to, he's so slept on. Terunosuke is a transgender homosexual. My mother made me listen to Enigma, his stands original name and omg the videos are really pretty and make me think Araki chose the name because the way the music felt to him.

✨Risotto Nero✨
Yknow, I'm thinking polysexual Bisexual with a male preference, I get the feeling Risotto would, though working alone a lot of the time, really like the company.

✨Narancia Ghira✨
Non-binary and Bicurious. 'DuDe LoOkS lIkE a LaDy' DONT you dare argue with me their strait, THEY LITERALLY MADE A DANCE TO THE SONG 'PUSSY CONTROL' BY ✨PRINCE✨ FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

✨Okuyasu Nijimura✨
Bicurious ace. He's definitely closeted though. Josuke's strong opinions of controversial stuff makes him kind of worried about coming out. He also just has 0 interest in sex at all. A lot of headcanons for him I've seen he doesn't know nor get it, but rlly c'mon of course he knows about it.

✨Noriaki Kakyoin✨
Transgender pansexual. He's a short, lanky boi. He also gives me agressive gamer boi vibes, not like one of THE BOYZ but like the kinda dude who'd be called 'soft UwU boi' in discord voice chats. (Your a wench if you say that I don't like you)

✨Jonathan Joestar✨
I rarely talk about part 1 but I've grown a liking to joneriwagon. Anyway I'd say he's polyamorous pansexual. I feel like he's quite the accepting gentleman, and if you were to come out to him he probably wouldn't understand but would want you to explain it to him.

✨Erina Pendleton✨
Did I spell that right- She's definitely bisexual with a strong male preference. She'd be the kind of lady to listen to girl in red and the neighbourhood and be the least problematic person ever (unless you insult either Jonathan or Speedwagon-)

✨Guido Mista✨
Oh my god he's totally gay. No doubts. Who else dresses like that and refers to themself as 'daddy'? His time when he'd chat to women wherever had ended when he joined Bruno, then he became really awkward around them and that made him do a lot of thinking.

✨Lisa Lisa✨
A raging lesbian. I get the feeling she didn't re marry because no man would ever be good enough for her, so the only company she really has is Suzie Q and Caesar for a while, before Joseph comes along and takes all her company.

✨Kars✨
He give me gay non-binary vibes. I'd recon his pronouns would be he/they. I heard somewhere Him and Esidisi were married but I'm unsure as to the truthfulness of that. But it's a real nice thought and I like it so I'll go along with it.

✨Dio Brando✨
Canonically bisexual. Cant argue with boss man Araki. I have one explanation, that is vanilla ice and many, many women. (Oh and Pucci mind skipped the bitch lmao)

✨Kira Yoshikage✨
I can't tell whether I think he's strait or bi with a heavy woman preference.

✨Diavolo✨
Oh he's gay. No questions asked. I saw some art of diakars and liked it so here we are. Also wtf is with his shirt and why does it match his tattoos perfectly. If I had tattoos and a shirt that matched perfectly I'll tell you now I'd invest.

Thank you, I'll now go and bathe in the blazing sunlight of joneriwagon because that's the only poly jojo ship that's kinda popular. We DoNt HaVe EnOuGh BrUrIsAbBa-