-/:(*(shtewpid headcanons)*):\-

Hi there

Joseph looks so happy

.///^///.

Jotaro- he does a similar thing to Pol. If he get really embarrassed, more than just a 'yare yare' hat tilt embarrassed, he hides his face with his jacket neck.

-Big hc warning-

(Kakyoin's stand) Hierophant green - he is NOT a nice stand, he's the complete opposite of Kakyoin. It uses a hell load of concentration from kook to keep him in control and not try to harm (or in worse cases, kill) the vessel it chooses to posses. It won't hurt Only a few stands, including Star Platinum, moody jazz and Echoes act 3.

Star platinum will hesitate to hurt hierophant, but if he does, he gets a pounding. Also their like best friends and hierophant becomes a scarf for platinum rarely.

(Author H ships jotakak :) )

Hierophant won't harm moody jazz because it's too fast and their boot buddies. Hierophant has always been curious about how far back in time moody jazz can go, and (because hierophant isn't stupid) knows it could probably rewind into himself and emerald splash the shit out of him.

Hierophant usually stays close to Echoes because he absolutely loves it when he tried swearing but it's just the letters separated. And even though he cannot speak, somehow he teaches Echoes to swear properly, and Koichi gets pretty annoyed when he swears out of nowhere.

(Avdol's stand) Magicians red - he secretly goes out to protests and screeches at police. They can't see him or the fire he lights around the place, but it gets hella hot.

(Jotaro's stand) star platinum - he never says his name like normal people would. He can only say his name and ORA! so 'Star platinum' is said like 'STAR PLATCHNA' and different toned ORAs mean different things. Stands know what he says, but Jotaro and the crusaders just guess.

Abbacchio - when he gets seriously angry, like would-even-hurt-bucciarari angry his teeth grow and become sharp, but then nothing else changes about his face.

Joseph - he puts on the tequila outfit just to walk around the Main house (bought by the speedwagon foundation) so that he can make Caesar feel happy. (In EOH when fighting with tequila Joseph he can barely contain his laughter, only actually laughing when they finish fighting)

PART 3 SPOILERS

Kakyoin - when going out the house, Kakyoin has to wear full leg braces because of the lack of muscle strength in his abdomen. If he doesn't, because someplace isn't that far away, one of the crusaders (or any other character) will go with him just in case he gets too tired to walk.

- combination of two parts lmao-

May I offer you some bread in these hard times??

Ok quick let me explain the 'housing' situation we've got going on here. There are:

The Hamon Household: Caesar, Joseph, Susie Q and Lisa Lisa. (Jonathan sometimes goes here, to teach the SUNNLIGHTTT YELLOWWWWW OVERDRIVEUUUUUU)

The Crusader household: Jotaro, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Avdol and Iggy. (N'Doul is an exception, I like him, and he directly apologized to Kakyoin about his eyes, he never wanted to harm anyone. ;-; )

The Duwang Gang household: Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi and Yukako. (Screw Shigechi, I don't like him, neither does Okuyasu.)

The Mafia household: Bruno, Abbacchio, Narancia, Fugo, Mista, Trish and Giorno. (And Turtle. Not Turtlenareff, just Turtle)

The Bizarre Household (main house): every other character, beside the villains. Any character can travel there.

the 'DIOs Dungeon' Household: every enemy stand user in SC.

The pillar men household: self - explanatory (includes Santana)

The squadra household: team squadra (includes Squalo & Tiziano, Cioccolata, secco, Gelato & Sorbet)

If there's anything I missed, TELL ME DJFKSKAKFKSK

(Goes to watch vines instead of sleeping)

-H