-/:(*{brain cannons}*):\-

I've developed an obsession over Abbacchio Risotto and Bucciarati I request help.

Abbacchio- he hates PDA (public display of affection) and really doesn't like going to the beach because of it. He feels like he'll stare at Bucciarati or Risotto too long and then his feeling might take over.

Bucciarati- the line 'the only time I feel at ease, is when I'm with you, Bucciarati.' Lives in his head rent free. After finishing their fight with Tiz and Squalo, he bought Abbacchio dinner. BECAUSE I SAID HE DID-

Risotto- he really likes PDA, and will very commonly hug Abbacchio from behind just to take the piss.

Bucciarati-  usually the one to calm Abbacchio after being scared by Risotto even though he's in safe arms.

Abbacchio- there are no other words for this but he's 100% a whore. That or extremely horny all the time. 'Fuelled by Lust' I say.

Risotto- he's even hornier but he hides it much better than Abbacchio. Whenever him or Bucciarati walk through the door and he's, yknow' up for it he'll pin them against the wall.

Risotto, Abbacchio and Bucciarati- they own a basement with a stripper pole. Bucciarati can dance SHIIII

This got kinky real quick

Risotto, Abbacchio and Bucciarati- cuddle time goes in this order -

Small spoon
Abbacchio
bucciarati
Risotto
Big spoon

Abbacchio- his anxiety attacks can get pretty bad, his depression not helping. He hates being alone, or with someone he doesn't know. Any time he gets a new therapist, either Bruno or Risotto have to go with him for the first few sessions.

Risotto, Abbacchio and Bucciarati-
Collectively, their playlists commonly consist of- Yungblud, Queen, Mindless Self Indulgence, Sidewalks And Skeletons, TVgirl, Sepha and Sleepisformortals

Songs? (I love you, will you Mary me?, Mars- yungblud / good old fashioned lover boy, somebody to love, another one bites the dust- Queen / f*ggot, stupidMF, issues- MSI / goth- sidewalks and skeletons/ the entire 'who really cares' album- TVgirl / witch den- sleepisformortals / speak thru me, 2Brides- Sepha)

Risotto- he actually smiles a lot, especially on hazy Sunday mornings and in the space between waking up and going out to get fresh bread from the bakery.

THEIR JUST- AAAH