Chapter XVIII: Girl's Stuff

*David's POV*

I could only just stand there, I shook my head when I looked at Carolina and laughed at her silently that started to make my way for registration class as it was the end of the school day.

________

"What was that?!" Neymar began to laugh is disbelief. "I can't believe she just did that."

"Well I did say that she knows how to fight." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But I thought she was um scared of her, remember what happened on Tuesday." I shook my head at Oscar just said.

"Personally, I do not think she was ever scared of Carolina but what she said to her obviously hurt her a lot and that's why she reacted like that." I explained to all of them.

"I don't even care, I just happy to she punched her in the face, she really deserved it and needed something to knock sense into her." Neymar spat, obviously still annoyed with what she said.

"I agree." Willian said agreement with Neymar.

"Why did she even jump on top Kendal? What were you to even doing?" Thiago asked

"Nothing. She was just getting a drink of water and I was actually congratulating her on her score, I personally thought it was really impressive."

"Yeah, she really was." Thiago agreed.

"She obviously thought otherwise which was really stupid as we stood right in front of the fountain."

"She's always been a bit delusional... I mean she thinks you're more attractive than me." Neymar pointed out.

"Oh shut up."

"Boys before you go, the head teacher would like to speak with you two." said our registation teacher, breaking into our conversation.

"Which one of us?"

"David and Thiago, about what happened at P.E. today. I believe you two saw what happened from start to finish."

"I guess I'll see you guys later."

*Kendal's POV*

"Okay, what the hell was that?!" Maia grabbed onto my arm as we entered the registration.

As expected their were some whispers, obviously talking about what had happened earlier.

"What the hell was what?" I wasn't really in for explaining everything from start to finish.

"You punched her in the face, what's that." I rolled my eyes as she stated the obivious.

"Yeah so?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"So? So!? Are you crazy?! Why?!" Amélia jumped in.

"If you didn't realise the girl literally jumped me and was about to do it again, what was I supposed to do? Let her sit on my face?"

"But I thought..."

"But you thought what? That I was scared of her? No, I've never been scared of her, yes what she said to me on Tuesday hurt but I was hurt by the words not from who it came from."

"Oh... How did all start anyway I mean it was just you and... Maybe."

"Maybe what? I've not been in this school for long but I've noticed that you guys sure love to a lot of assumptions around here. If you really want know then I'll tell you don't just guess what built up to a crescendo, okay?" I know sounded a bit harsh but I really people assuming things, I mean that how fights and disagreements started, becuase people just assumed thing because they were just to scared to ask on what really happened.