Chapter XIX: Sisters

*Kendal's POV*

"I knew you were reliable but now I can definitely depend on you." I hugged him, but he pulled me in for a tighter so I ended up snuggling up onto him.

"Really?"

"Of course." I kissed him on the cheek and returned my postion, still in Thiago's arms and continued to watch the movie.

______

Thirty minutes had passed, I checked the time on my the clock on the wall. My parents and Kalum would be home in about 15 minutes, I turned to Thiago telling him it he should probably leave soon but he was too busy staring at something, wait was he staring at me? well I did look like a ghost at the moment so I couldn't blame him for staring.

"T..." He didn't respond. "T..." I said a bit louder holding onto his arm.

"Yes? Sorry about that." He chuckled

"It's okay. My parents should be here soon I just wanted to give you a head's up first."

"Really? Thanks."

"No problem, thank you for today you have no idea what it meant to me, maybe some day later in the week we can go bike riding." I joked, reminiscing how I never ran him over with my bike.

"Oh really? So you've figured out how to control the speed and the breaks huh?"

"Yes!"

"Oh okay, if you say so..." His voice started to linger... like he wanted to say something.

"What is it?"

"Nothing." But I gave him an unconvinced look. "Trust me, it's nothing. I'll see you later okay."

"Okay." He leaned to give me a kiss on the cheek, I presume but because I was slouched down in the sofa he ended up sliding lower kissing me on the neck.

"Sorry." He mumbles into my neck and kisses on the cheek instead.

"No harm was done, was there?" I shrugged my shoulders and he simply nodded his head in agreement and headed out for the door. "See you later, okay?"

"Sure." After locking the door after him I start to tidy up the kitchen,bit wasn't much longer before mum, dad and Kalum told me the events of what happened in church.

The dreaded walk of shame, I didn't really care of what I was wearing, I just wore the first thing I found and headed for school. As soon as I entered my regisation class in the morning people had been staring at me like they had seen a ghost and of course there were murmers as usual.

Wow, she really does look bad, look at hair and dark cycles under her eyes.

Did she get dressed in the dark?

So she wasn't pretending to be sick to get out of trouble.

I just rolled my eyes and I gave the teacher my sick note for missing school yesterday.

"Thank you, Kendal. The headteacher want like to speak with you." I nodded and made my way over to his office.

"Hello Kendal."

"Hello Mr. Marques."

"How are you? I wanted to speak to you earlier but I had that you weren't feeling well, I hope you're feeling much better now."

"I am thank you, I believe you want to talk to what happened on Friday with Carolina."

"Yes and on Tuesday." I shallowed my spit as I felt my throat becoming drier by the second.