Chapter XXX: Conflicted

*Kendal's POV*

"What was that all about?" Neymar asked me.

"Honestly... I don't know. Why does he get so easily annoyed or offended. I just told him to stop annoying me that's all."

Maia was staring at me.

Where do I go from here? It's obvious now that I have some sort of issue with him but I didn't want Carolina or Maia, knowing I knew because that would mean they knew I heard their conversation.

But how the hell do I stay calm?

I went back to eating but honestly it was like I was trying to break the plate with my fork.

It seemed like the rest of the day went dreadfully slow, I was blazing in anger, I can't believe he shut me out for kissing Thiago, okay I guess I gave something a little extra and he gave me us sugar too, but he slept with Maia not once at the party when we were drunk but several times.

I didn't even want to see him.

Once school was done I wanted to go home eat a load of shit.

I was waiting for Kalum in front of the school gates when I felt someone dragging me.

"Get off of me, who do you think you are." I started kicking and screaming.

"I think I'm David, I have every right to do so!"

"Well you're wrong." That's when picks up and throws me over his shoulders. I started kicking my legs in the air. "Put me down." I see Kalum leaving the building looking for me. "Kalum!" I scream out. He turns towards my direction and walks over.

David notices and stops.

"Sorry Kalum, I need your sister I'll bring her over when I'm done."

"She's all yours." Kalum said as he began to walk away.

"No, I'm not! Hey! Wait for me!"

"God, you two are so annoying, can you two make it through a week without fighting? Whatever Kendal, I'll see you when I get home."

"No."

"Bye."

"Your brother is right, we can't keep on doing this."

"Maybe I have a reason to be this way."

"You're the one that kissed another guy with happened to be my best friend."

"Ah yes, I'm a whore and you're an angel that's done nothing wrong in your life, I was wrong for to assume the worst about you!" I spat.

"Oh come on baby, I didn't mean it like that."

"But it first thing you said, so it must still bother you."

"Honestly I meant it when said I moved on and forgiven you." He has some nerve talking as if he's got the right to talk that way.

As much as I wanted to have a go at him about my latest discovery, I didn't want Maia and Carolina knowing I knew yet, I had to keep my cool, so I thought of a quick lie.

"The reason I took so long was because I did actually start my period, my stomach felt weird we were got to school, and then at lunch it finally happened."