Chapter XXII: V for Vendetta

*David's POV*

"I'm going to go to back to class now." I leaned for a kiss but she stopped me.

"What? She had already seen worse." She shrugged her shoulders and kissed me. I quickly walked out of the girl's toilets leaving the two girls alone. Then I remembered something and poked my head through the girls toilets again.

"Tell anyone and I will make your life a living hell." Then I left two girls alone again.

*Kendal's POV*

We were walking home, and I thinking to myself of what just happened was real because never in a million years I would of allowed myself to do something like that. I couldn't help want to laugh so hard at the situation. There was no point of me going back to class because I couldn't even concentrate in lesson because how much I wanted to burst out laughing, the only thing that was funny about this was Maia. Plus David did say I had a family emergency.

João had even asked me a couple of times if I was okay because I made myself red in the face because I was holding in my laugh. I simply told him that my 'mum' wanted for something that was super funny but embarrassing at the same time and it was enough to make him shut up.

I was listening to music as usual, David had decided to walk home with me and Kalum... Hmm, I wonder why he decided to walk with us, okay, I'm not idiot I knew why he decided go home with us instead of the guys. I didn't really bother them when they had their 'bonding' sessions as I was about 20 yards ahead of them and I generally wasn't interested in what they had to say I guess, I had all the time in the world to David when I wanted so why should I take Kalum's moment from him?

It wasn't before we got home, I noticed that David had followed us in.

"Staying over for a bit?" I removed my earphones.

"Why not? Well I tried to tell you but its impossible which that deafening music of yours."

"Oh sorry, so what do you want?"

"I want to know what happened after I left you guys?"

"Later, I don't want to talk his here especially with Kalum being in the same as us. He's easily freaked out."

"Then let's go upstairs then." He started to caress my hands.

"Are you crazy?"

"We just tell him we're just watching a movie or something."

"And what if also wants to watch with us too?"

"Tell him it's an 18+ movie."

"We're not eighteen yet, that gives him even more of an excuse to join us."

"15?"

"Yeah whatever, follow my lead."

"So..."

"So..." I closed the door behind us, turning on the TV looking for a half decent programme to "watch".

"We're not actually going to watch TV right?"

"Of course not but I have to make it look and sound legit." I plopped myself on my bed.

"Can I ask you something?" He said as he laid beside me.

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you always call your dad that?"

"Call him what? Daddy?" He nodded. "Yeah... why?"

"It's just really cute the way you say it." He turned his face away from me and looked timidly at the edge of the bed.