part 16

~~~~~~~~
Shuichis pov
~~~~~~~~

The trial was over... 3 people died in one day. Angie,tenko, and korekiyo..

The whole trial kokichi stayed silent. He kept his head down the whole time, holding his arm and not looking anyone in the eye.

At the end himiko broke down, and so did the rest of us...

We were all walking back to the dorms ready to sleep longer than we ever did, before I entered the dorm rooms I felt a tug on my sleeve.

I turned around and saw kokichi still looking down, not even daring to look me in the eyes.

"Can.. can I stay with you tonight... Again?"

He turned his head away as I looked at him a bit questionably.

"Sure.. but I have to ask, are you ok kokichi?"

He stayed silent and gripped onto my sleeve harder, I took that as a sign and began walking to my dorm along with kokichi by my side.

As we got to my door we heard someone come up behind us and tsk'd.

"Really? Ur letting this shrimp stay with you again?"

I turned around and kaito standing there crossing his arms with a not so friendly expression.

"Kaito.."

"No. Shuichi you need to stop. Kokichi can take care of his own damn self. I don't give 2 fucks if he 'cant lie' or anything. It's not affecting him he's being over dramatic for attention!"

As he reached the end of his rant he got louder causing kokichi to flinch. I looked in between kaito and kokichi and gently grabbed kokichi's arm.

"Hey.. go into the room and aly down I'll be there in a bit.."

He only nodded and headed in. I closed the door and sighed.

"Shuichi-" before he could finish I slapped him. The echo could be heard around the dorm rooms.

Luckily everyone had gone into their room earlier than us.

Kaito only stared in shock as he had a red print on the side of his cheek.

"What THE FUCK KAITO" I screamed without hesitation.

"I DONT GET IT ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON HIM TO UP UR SELF ESTEEM?!? OR ARE YOU JUST AN ASSHOLE!?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He only turned back and got even angrier. "IM JUST TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU, KOKICHI ISNT A GOOD PERSON, HES TURNING U AGAINST EVERYONE!!"

he screamed even louder, I wasn't one to yell but he was starting to cross the line.

"HE ISNT THE GOOD PERSON?!? YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM GOD DAMNIT, YOUR MAKING FUN OF HIM AND ONLY HIM, JUST BECAUSE HES DIFFERENT."

He went silent..

"LOOK KAITO" I noticed how loud I was yelling and stopped my sentence.

"If ur gonna be this kind of an asshole.. than I don't want to hang out anymore..."

He looked at me shocked, no words coming out of his mouth.

I slowly turned around and put my hand on the door knob.

"Wait shui-" he stepped forward and put his hand out.

"Shut up." I twisted the handle and entered my room, instantly shutting the door behind me.

As I got in I leaned against the door and sighed, I've never gotten that mad before..

I looked up and saw kokichi standing by the bed looking at me in shock. I quickly realized that he most likely heard some of that from how loud I was yelling.

"Ah, sorry kokichi.." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head smiling.

"I've- never heard u yell before-"

I looked back at him and walked closer. "I don't like yelling much.." I looked to side hoping he would take it a bad way.

"I didn't even think you could get that mad- scary-"

I looked up in surprise to see he wasn't the same as before we came into the dorms.

"Ah! By the way are you ok kokichi?"

I reached my hand out as he asmiled a bit "ya I'm fine I just.. didn't enjoy that trial.. and I'm also kinda sleepy..."

"Ya we should go to sleep.." I looked back at him and he looked normal. A little to normal.

"Kokichi- are you back to your old self-?"

He looked back up in a confused manner tilting his head. "Hm? Oh no ya I'm not. Monokuma just said fuck you and I'm guessing I'm gonna have the max amount of days"

He sighed as I laughed a bit, out of the corner of my eye I saw him look up and smile.

I stepped closer to him and put my hands on his d- shoulders.

"Kokichi promise me you won't ever listen to what kaito says.. he's being a horrible person and I don't know the reason why.

He nodded and yawned at the same time wich was slightly adorable. I smiled and walked over to the closet.

"We should go to bed.." he nodded a again and walked over.

Within minutes we were changed and laying down facing each other.

"Goodnight shumai.."

"Goodnight kokichi"

We both drifted off to sleep within seconds, due to the crazy events that happened today....

ITS 3 AM AND THIS CAME TO MIND SO HERE YA GO PEOPLE AND IM BACK >: D