part 3

I woke up suddenly to someone having their door banged on.

I sat up rubbed my eyes and looked around 'huh must've fallen asleep'

I walked to my closet to change into a different pair of clothing, same design and everything just a different pair.

I walked over to my door and peeked around.

I walked to the railing and looked down to see the banging was coming from the idiot kaito.

He was banging on shuichis door I'm guessing to wake him up.

"Could you SHUT IT u dumbass" I was still half asleep and only half knew wut I was saying.

He looked up at me and as soon as he did he had a scowl on his face " oh shut up you annoying bastard just go back into ur room!!!"

I 'tskd' and walked down the stairs and out the door.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with kaito. I slept like shit, I got nothing good from it and it was uncomfortable.

I hate sleeping really...

I found out I was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness that gives me pretty brutal nightmares... They terrify me...

I walked over to the dining room and put on my signature smile. I walked through the doors to see mostly eveyrone except kaito, shuichi, Angie and himiko.

"hello~! Everyone!" I said walking in and heading over to the kitchen

"No one wants you u here kokichi..." Kiibo said only looking down.

"Aww come on I know you were all missing little ol me~!!!" I heard a few 'tsk' than I ran into the kitchen

"hello mom!!" She looked over to me and bowed her head a bit before finishing breakfast

I looked over to the knife stand to see the knife i... Well you know... Cut myself with on the counter. I quickly picked it up and shoved it in my pocket.

Kirumi looked over to me and gave me a look of confusion. I only smiled and skipped out of the kitchen humming.

By this time everyone was in the dining room and a few looked over to me as I walked in.

"Whyy are you starting at mee~ am I just that handsome~!"

"Ya right! You look like something that got taken out of a dumpster!" Miu said while pointing her middle finger up.

"Oh shut up u filthy cum shit bag"

She suddenly turned 'lustful' and quickly started stuttering

"C-cum shit b-bag..?"

I looked around and saw shuichi near himiko and tumugi

"Shumai!! Hello~!!"

I jumped right beside him and he only looked suprised.

"Um kokichi.. is it ok if I only talk with himiko and tsumugi right now?"

Yep, that hurt. But his wish is my command. "Of course shumai anything for you!!" I was walking back to the entrance until I heard another voice.

"Kokichi's like a dog... Listens to every one of shuichis commands.."

"I know right.."

The two voices were kaito and kiibo.i know I deserved it, but if monokuma found out I got my memories back... He'd probably kill all of us..

I stood silently at the doorway after they finished their sentence, fuck I felt like I wanted to cry but no! Supreme leaders don't cry!!

"Nishishi, don't robots also act like dogs! Their robots! their suppose to listen to their masters as well!"

"That's robophobic kokichi!!!"

"Soooo~?"

I didn't turn around just in case I was crying with out noticing.

"Just scram u asshole!" That was kaito..

"Fineeee it's getting boring here anyway!" Just than kirumi came out with the food "so are you not staying for breakfast kokichi?"

Kirumi asked looking with a bit of pity in her eye. "Nahhh I'm not hungry anyway~!"

I than skipped out and headed to who knows where.

~~~~~~
Kirumis pov
~~~~~~

I set down all the plates and silverware perfectly so everyone would have trouble.

I sat down and ate with the rest when someone asked me a question suddenly

"Kirumi why do you even care for the bastard"

It was kaito. Maki followed him with what seemed like an add on. "Ya hes disrespectful to everyone and rude...."

She wanted to kill him, I could tell..

"Simply because he needs me, and also if I don't who will."

Of course that wasn't the entire reason. I knew of kokichi's particular regular attitude.

And he seemed as if he needed someone who could care for him.

"What ever" maki said than finally finished the food I made.i finished about the same time as everyone else and stood up

"Was the food to your liking?" I looked around and everyone nodded.

I smiled and took the plates to the kitchen. When I came in I noticed a small spot of liquid on the counter

It was a pink substance, and at first site I knew it was blood.

I placed the plates in the sink and walked over to it. I took my glove off and felt the blood, it was cold...

Suddenly I heard someone walk in and it and it was ryoma

"Yes is there anything you need ryoma?" I asked politely I than remembered the blood on my finger and tried to hide it

Sadly he saw it before I could "blood huh, it's not yours like you'd allow yourself to be cut while cooking"

He than grabbed a water and left.

I was hesitant but than wiped the blood off and threw it away. Suddenly there was a loud sound.

"Bing bong bing bong- HELLO STUDENTS monokuma here!!! Just wanted to let you know that you must all gather in the gym!!!"

This wasn't good....