Love Maze II

Shawn found himself walking with Lauren towards an unknown address. Valentines was just around the corner and Camila decided she wanted to do the Maze.

"Where are we?" Lauren asked, looking around the place.

"We're not lost are we?" Hailee said as she looked at Lauren and Shawn.

"I hope not." Shawn gulped. It was already 7:30 pm, and the sun had already set.

"I don't think so." Troy said when he saw Ally.

Hailee was Shawn's company, while Lauren brought Troy along. The four looked at the gate in confusion as Ally smiled at them, followed by Dinah and Normani.

"Welcome." Ally smiled.

"Hi Ally." Shawn smiled.

"Hey Als." Lauren greeted.

"I predict Camila asked you to go here, yes?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, where is she?" Shawn asked.

"Secret." Normani teased.

"Spill the tea." Lauren said, looking at the trio.

"Come in." Ally gestured, while Troy shyly went behind Lauren as they walked inside the gate.

"This place is huge!" Shawn chuckled, looking around.

Inside the gate was a huge mansion with a garden, and tons of lights, there were little picnic benches on some parts and a tiny house-like shed. 

"Troy, Hailee, come with me please." Ally smiled while both Hailee and Troy followed her.

"So, what's up?" Lauren asked.

"See that?" Dinah smiled, pointing at the maze.

"Yeah." Shawn responded.

"That my friends is a maze, inside that maze is the woman you both want to date." Normani smiled.

"Incase both of you are not oriented, Camila likes you both. And she can't just flip a coin to see which one of you she wants to date." Dinah said shyly.

"You will both be given equal chances to go and look for Camila. Then, later on she'll decide whom she picks." Normani said.

"Well damn." Shawn chuckled nervously while Lauren looked at him with a worried expression.

"If that's the case, may the best one wins." Shawn chuckled, looking at Lauren.

"Agreed." Lauren smiled before she went to hug the Canadian.

"Still friends okay?" Lauren said, while Shawn nodded.

"Still friends." Shawn smiled.

"So, who'll go first? Toss coin!" Dinah smiled.

"How about rock, paper, scissors instead?" Shawn asked.

"That works for me." Lauren chuckled.

"Okay, no toss coin!" Dinah smiled sheepishly.

"Shoot!" Both Shawn and Lauren announced.

"Alright, Shawn you'll go first." Normani smiled.

"Oh! By the way, here are a few ground rules." Dinah said.

• You can communicate with Camila verbally.

•You are not allowed to climb over grass walls, unless there's an half sized wall, then you can because those are purposely made for climbing.

•No phones, or any technology.

•Play fair because you are monitored.

"Aside from that, nothing else. Lauren, you will be waiting with us over there." Dinah smiled, pointing at a little shed from a distance.