Look at you*

"I'm very thankful, you know? I have a supportive partner, a great production team. They're everything I could ask for."

"I most certainly agree with that, but your success is still made by you of course."

"It's partly made by me."

"You're quite the humble queen you are, you deserve every bit of it. Thank you for joining us here at 5H 7.27 fm! Here is Pop Sensation Camila Cabello with her new hit single, Find U Again. Enjoy!"

"Thank you so much for having me." Camila smiled as her song started to play.

"Lauren!" Lucy exclaimed as she walked inside the raven's house.

"Hey, what's up?" The green-eyed girl asked.

"Her song's playing." Lucy smiled before handing her the phone.

"I know, I was listening to it." Lauren said as she gently increased the volume.

"I tried to pass the night away with somebody new, but they don't have a shot when I compared them to you."  

"I meant Lana Del Rey's." Lucy informed her friend, Lauren sighed before shaking her head and stopping the song.

"Laur.." Lucy said softly as she gently rubbed the raven's back, while the green-eyed girl sighed as she looked at the picture frame by her table.

"I'm fine Luce." The green-eyed girl smiled while the brunette nodded, still rubbing the raven's back.

"It's been 3 years and 4 months.." The raven smiled as she caressed the picture frame.

"I miss you so much Camzi.." The green-eyed girl whispered as she closed her eyes, trying to remember how the brunette looked like before everything went downhill.

"Are you ready to go though?" Lauren asked as she stood up from her study table, looking at her friend.

"I am, are you?" Lucy asked. It was a normal night in Miami, except for these students that are currently on their way down the local bar. Not the bar that people often go to, more like the bar where those with broken hearts go. The green-eyed girl found it upon stumbling at it during a certain scenario, there she met Lucy.

"Lauren! Lucy!" Mr. Zhyr smiled as he greeted the two who entered.

"Mr. Z." Lauren smiled, hugging the man. Mr. Zhyr was the owner of Healer-the bar. The man was 23 years old when he was left by the love of his life due to his girlfriend wanting to follow her dreams. Zhyr was understanding enough to let her go and wait for her, but she never returned.

"So, what will you be performing today?" The man asked as he gently slid two cold beverages towards the two.

"I don't really know." Lauren chuckled as she looked around. There were more people than usual, probably because it was Friday night.

"You should perform your original." Lucy urged the green-eyed girl.

"No." Lauren chuckled as she refused.

"Original huh? So you've made a composition." Mr. Zhyr grinned.

"I'd like to hear that."

"Oh no Mr. Z, it's awful." Lauren laughed.

"Oh come on! It's my birthday in a few days, a little birthday gift for your old man.

"Come on Laur, you can't say no to those puppy eyes." Lucy chuckled as Mr. Zhyr did his best to plead the raven, eventually Lauren gave in.

"Everybody! Give it up for your favorite Healer! Lauren!" Lucy exclaimed as she pushed the raven towards the stage.

"Hey." Lauren shyly smiled as she looked at the crowd, some of them were familiar.