Tension - Lauren Version

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"You're sorry what? You got caught?" Camila scoffed before pushing the man off him.

"Camila please." Shawn begged, holding the brunette's arm.

"Give me a break Shawn." Camila shook her head in amusement.

"I was drunk Camila." Shawn said.

"You're filled with alcohol so you decided to fill someone else?" Camila chuckled in disbelief.

"Let's talk about this." Shawn added, but the brunette wasn't having any of it.

"Just leave me alone Shawn. Go find that bitch you fucked." Was all Camila said before walking away from her now ex boyfriend.

The brunette angrily walked out of the school's gym. It was supposed to be a class party, but since she found out that her boyfriend of a year cheated on her, she wanted to leave early. Camila felt her tears roll down her cheeks as she continued to walk the empty hallways in attempt to get out of the school.

"Oka-" Camila heard but stopped when she accidentally bumped into the person. The brunette heard an unfamiliar voice cursed, before looking at her.

"Are you ok-" The person started but was cut off when the brunette pulled them in for a passionate kiss.

Camila didn't know what came over her. Perhaps anger? Disappointment? Revenge? She didn't know, except for the fact that she was enjoying the kiss. It was different from the kisses she had with her ex. When she came into her senses, she quickly pulled away from the stranger.

"Sorry." Camila mumbled before running off, leaving a dumbfounded one behind.

"What in the world?" The raven muttered, touching her lip as she watched the brunette.

"Hey! You can't just go kissing people!" She yelled, in hopes of getting the brunette to stop running. When Camila continued, she shook her head.

"I was saving my first kiss." Lauren muttered, before picking up her phone that fell when the brunette bumped into her. Fortunately for her, there was a nametag a few inches away from her phone.

"Camila Cabello." Lauren muttered, before pausing.

"So much for a first kiss." The raven smirked, shaking her head in amusement.

"What the hell do I tell my kids? Oh, I got my first kiss when a random person ran out of the school gymnasium. They bumped into me and kissed me before wiping their fac- was she crying?" Lauren finally asked herself.

"It's none of my business." The raven contemplated, before sighing and walking towards the direction Camila went to.

"This isn't even the exit, it's the football field." Lauren muttered, before proceeding to walk further. A few minutes of searching, Lauren heard a faint sob by the bleachers. Lauren didn't know how to approach the brunette, but with the name tag in her hand, she had an idea.

"Excuse me, Camila?" Lauren asked, tapping the brunette on the shoulder. Camila quickly sniffled, and wiped her tears before facing the raven.

"I'm sorry... you dropped this." Lauren said akwardly, handing the brunette the name tag.

"Thanks." Camila said, wiping her tears.

"You know, you shouldn't go kissing random strangers like that." Lauren gently teased.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me." Camila whispered.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened? They say it's good to tell stories to strangers." Lauren asked.