Chapter twenty five

Author note: I'm sorry for not updating as much as i used to, i guess between work and sleep I haven't found the right time to write.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" Night growled pacing back and forth as i curled my tail around my paws watching him pace with anger. I could feel the heat radiating off him which kind of scared me. Don't get me wrong i knew Night would never hurt me and i also knew that the only reason why he was so mad was because he was scared i was in danger... which i kind of was. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" Night howled in frustration, I stood up slowly and walked towards him making him stop pacing before i sat back down. "I'm sorry, I was sitting and eating the rabbit. I was thinking and thought if Charlie was sick of chasing me he would get another dog. I don't want another dog to go what i went through.." I say licking his cheek. "You know i love you right?" I say standing up, i brushed my tail until his chin before walking just a little ahead of him. "That loves gonna kill me" he said catching up with me and nibbling on my ear. "Race you back home?" I asked, the smirk on his face told me he was ready.
"Three. Two. One!" Night screamed before taking off, I took off as fast as i could jumping over fallen trees trying to keep up with the future alpha.  I decided to jump against a tree when i got close enough to him and launch at him before gently biting the back of his neck. He stopped sharply grabbing the back of my neck just as careful before pinning me down and licking my muzzle, we heard a howl from alpha Musk making everything go silent. This howl wasn't like any other, he wasn't "checking in" he was calling for back up. "The camp is under attack" Night says rushing towards the camp.

When we got to the camp there were dogs and wolves fighting "I thought we handled this already" Night growled, I sighed before rushing into battle and ripping a light brown lab dog off Grace. "Thanks!" She called as I made my way to the cliff to look for any sign of anyone i knew. Why are dogs attacking us? Just as i was about to go rushing towards a black German shepherd a husky white and black came rushing towards me and growled. "I've heard about you, your the dog that turned wolf" he sneered as he began circling me "I'm glad that message got a crossed" I said growling back. The look of fear and confusion ran this his eyes. Night came up right behind me and growled making the husky run.
The look of sadness was in Nights eyes but before i could ask he went running back into battle.
I made eye contact with one dog that looked familiar.. Alfie? There's literally no way.. Night killed him. I ran as fast as i could stopping at least a foot away from Alfie. Except it wasn't Alfie....it was just a dog that was really similar to him.
"Who are you?" I asked with a growl "Tony, Alfie's pup. He's told me a lot about you. I watched him chase after you when you left our camp. How could you choose this disgusting pack over your brother?" He asked stepping towards me.

"Alfie was never my brother, just a bully that shared the same blood as me. Is this why your attacking us? Getting revenge for your father?" I growled stepping closer to him. "Your smart I'll give you that. I found my father lifeless on the ground with his neck snapped. Was that you or your wolf body guard"
"Her wolf body guard" Night says from behind me. "Your stench was all over Musk, you killed him right?" Night growled stepping between the two of us, my heart sunk. Musk is dead? Tony killed Alpha Musk? "ANSWER ME!" Night howled his alpha tone at the dog who looked like a small pup compared to Night.
Tony looked around and it was at this time that I realized we had won the fight, Tony's ears went flat against his head as he shrunk to the ground "yes, it was me" he admits just as Nights large jaw wrapped around Tony's neck and snapped it.

He turned walking towards me to lay his head on my shoulder, i could feel the pain radiating off him which hurt me even more. Musk was the first wolf to believe in me, the first nice animal I've ever encountered. To think i was never going to laugh with him or hear him tease Night ever again.
I followed Night up a rock that towered over everyone "Alpha musk was killed during the fight. Night says as the wolves stepped over the dead dogs and looked at Night with a terrified look. "It would be an honor to be excepted as the Alpha, to protect you, to have my Mate stand beside me" he says glancing at me. I walked closer to him with tears coming out of my eyes.
We heard sad and happy howls, sad that Musk was dead but happy for a new beginning.
Night turned his mouth to my ear and whispered "I claimed you".
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed!
~Author Cass.