Info..

This quarantine has got me going crazy so I'm passing the time by writing stories. It was fun starting this story and it will definitely get better.
I found the inspiration to write this story because there are many dogs out there that have been abused and killed, I want to put a happy ending to some.
My dog grim was an abused dog, he had to fight for his food and was stuck in a small cage with two other dogs. My bestfriend at the time had adopted him from her uncle who was abusing him, he had terrible worms and she couldn't take care of him so she gave him to me. I had to deworm him and work on his trust for others.
Grim was very hesitant around men, especially men with hats. We couldn't feed him with our other dogs because he would fight them for it thinking that was the only way he would be able to eat.
I've had grim for about five/ six years now and he is the most loyal, most caring dog I've ever seen. He never leaves my side. When i take him for hikes he stays by my side, if he travels a little ahead he'll stop and make sure I'm still with him.

Grim follows me around the house and watches me, he will wait for me to be ready for bed before he goes to sleep himself. I absolutely love him, and he is my inspiration to write this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture of me (Cassandra), my bearded dragon (Phoenix), and my dog (grim)