𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

NEW BOOK!: My new book "In this darkness" is published, check it out!

Before Robert Baratheon's Rebellion, Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen had fell in love while he was married with Elia Martell. During the Rebellion, in society's and Roberts eyes Rhaegar allegedly raped and
murdered Lyanna. Most people of Westeros wanted Rhaegar's head after the rumor.

But before, it was different. Naomi's father sang to the poor and gave them money that can get them food and clothes. In his time, he was the kindest Targaryen to ever live. Lyanna and Rhaegar planned to run away and fake their death to live a happy life in peace. Rhaegar skipped Roberts war, along with him faking his death. Only Lyanna's was true.

After her death, Naomi's half brother Aegon Targaryen was born in 280 AC, but Ned Stark hid his name and put it as "Jon Snow." After Rhaegar heard about Lyanna's death, he lost his self and the true love of his life. He wanted to die, but he knew Lyanna would want the opposite. Even though Lyanna's spirit convinced him to live, he didn't know what to live for. Rhaegar changed everything about his identity.

He had changed his name to Louis Feil. He had sailed a little ship to Dorne, where Lyanna died. The Martells have lived in Dorne, but they wanted him dead for not loving Elia and choosing somebody else. He didn't care though, Rhaegar was unrecognizable, the only thing that he couldn't change was his accent, but then again, he didn't give a care in the world.

After moving into Dorne for 4 years, he liked it. He had a nice home, good clothes, and like the Targaryen he is, he sang and gave money to the poor. He liked his new life, even though he had no one, but not for long. One day while Rhaegar was planting crops, a beautiful, but clumsy girl had tripped over a plant which knocked her and Rhaegar down. Rhaegar had laughed.

"I am so sorry, my lord!" The girl says quickly. Before Rhaegar could say a word, he recognized the girls beauty first. Short dark hair, brown skin that glows in the Dorne sun, and brown eyes that sparkle. She was the most beautiful girl he saw since Lyanna.

"My lord?" The girl questions.

"Oh, I'm not a lord." Rhaegar states after he blacked out into the girls beauty.

"Oh, then what are you? If you don't mind me asking." She questions Rhaegar again.

"Oh, I'm just a regular man, Louis Feil, my lady." Rhaegars says as he gets up from the crops on the ground.

"Felia, Felia Reid." Felia confirms.

"Pleasure to meet you, Felia."

"You also, Louis."

After they both greet each other, Rhaegar puts they crops back into the basket and they both walk on the trails of Dorne.

"So Louis, when did you arrive to Dorne?" Felia asks Rhaegar.

"Um, 4 years ago, m'lady." Rhaegar stuttered.

"Oh, well for trading purposes?" Felia had started to inquire Rhaegar, but for fun, she wanted to know him more.

"No, I just ran away" Rhaegar answered.

"Why? Why would run away from your home?"
Felia asked as she was concerned

"The love of my life, she's gone, our child might have gone with her."

"Why didn't you stay with her?" Felia kept the conversation going.

Rhaegar sighs "We were going to run away together, now that plan is destroyed."

Felia pauses. "I am so sorry Louis, you don't deserve that, neither does she or your child."

"You don't need to apologize, you didn't harm anybody." Rhaegar smiles slightly, Felia did the same.

"What about you?" Rhaegar asked as he spoke low.

"I lived in Dorne my whole life, I love it here, it's home." Felia exhaled in satisfaction.

Rhaegar grabbed an apple from his basket, than handed it to Felia to eat.

They both look at each other and smiled, then kept on walking on the Dorne trails.