𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗

It had been moments for Robert to find Rhaegar, but the mission was successful.

Robert barged into Rhaegars home.
"Hello again, Rhaegar."

Rhaegar looked up at the King, giving him a dirty look.

"Don't be so sappy my friend, I'm not here to kill you." Robert had sat down next to Rhaegar.

"Not here atleast." Robert had whispered in Rhaegars ear.

"I didn't kill her." Rhaegar spoke low talking about Lyanna.

Robert turned around. "Don't attempt to fool your king now, especially with that dyed hair."

Rhaegar looked back down to his feet, all he could think about was Naomi.

"Take him to the ship chambers." Robert commanded his guards while walking away.

"Where are we going?" Rhaegar asked while Robert stood in place.

Robert turned around getting closer to Rhaegar. "I am going to execute you in front of every civilian in Kings Landing, you hear me boy?"

Rhaegar looked back down once again.

Two days later after being at sea, they arrived to the capital.

The Kings Landing crowd booed at Rhaegar, all because of King Roberts words that weren't true. Rhaegar prayed to the gods that Erin had made it safe back to Ryland with Naomi.

They had walked inside the throne room, and the guards threw Rhaegar to the floor on his knees.

Queen Cersei Lannister had stood beside her husband on the Iron Throne.

"I'm glad your back, my sweet." She said for Roberts pleasure.

"Yeah yeah, get me wine women." He said to his wife.

Cersei hated her husband. She knew ever since Lyanna died he became a disrespectful alcoholic and a horrible king. Since Cersei believed that Rhaegar murdered Lyanna, she had thanked him on the inside, so that the rest of Westeros knows that Robert Baratheon's reign wouldn't last longer.

"Everyone who I trust is in this room," Robert said after taking a sip from his wine, "Except this prick right here." Robert talking about Rhaegar.

"Rhaegar Targaryens reign will end today! Now and forever!" That crowds applauded for the king.

Robert spits on Rhaegar. "You murdered and raped her, she will get justice today." Robert walks out.

The "Kings Slayer" Jaime Lannister had grabbed Rhaegar by his arm and took him to the dungeon.

"Come on, get in pretty boy." He said shutting the door.

Rhaegar sat in boredom along with fear.

Ned Stark was the kings best friend, Lyanna's older brother, and Lord of Winterfell.
Ned had knew the truth about Rhaegar, but he knew he couldn't risk to expose Jon, Rhaegar's actual son.

"Neddd!" Robert called out while going in for a hug.

"Your Grace!" Responded Ned.