𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚠

Felia and Rhaegar had spent 2 years together at Dorne being the best of friends, but until one night, they became more.

Rhaegar and Felia start off the night by walking on the Dorne trails and gazing up at the stars.

"The sky looks very beautiful tonight" Felia states.

"Yes, and so do you m'lady." Rhaegar compliments.

Felia was wearing a long teal dress with crystals in the center, having elegant complexion with the nightfall. Along with her hair half up and half down.

Felia smiles, "Thank you, Louis."

Rhaegar wanted to tell Felia about how he felt about her. He hadn't felt since way this Lyanna. He felt wrong about it, but it also just felt so right.

They are outside of Felia's front door. "Thank you for walking me to my home, Louis"

"Of course, Felia" Rhaegar says as he starts panting a little.

Felia notices, "What's wrong, Louis? Are you alright?

"Oh yes, but can we talk?"

Felia waits for his other response.

"In private, Felia." He finally answers.

Felia nods her head and opens up the door, they both walk in.

Rhaegar pulls a chair from the table and sits infront of Felia.

"M'lady, we've known each other for awhile, and I think it's finally time that I tell you the truth."

Felia sighs, "I've known all this already, Rhaegar."

Rhaegar sits in shock.

"But, how have you figured it out Felia?"Rhaegar had got up from his chair.

"That dyed hair will not cover up your white hair forever." Felia smirked.

"Also you sing to the poor, I always heard that Rhaegar Targaryen had an excellent voice."

Rhaegar laughs in relief.

"You haven't told the Martells, why?"

"Because I love you, Rhaegar." Felia looks up directly at him.

Rhaegar was glad that Felia felt the same about him.

Felia put her hand on Rhaegar's cheek. "I knew the rumors aren't true, I know you would never hurt a girl you are with."

Rhaegar goes in for a kiss with Felia. They both blushed.

Rhaegar had spent the night at Felia's place, but he was scared. Not scared of robbers of course, but scared for Felia. He knew if Robert Baratheon found that he was alive, his head and Felia's would be on spikes. But Rhaegar knew that Felia was good with secrets, so he trusted her.