"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚝?"

It was the night of the feast with king Robert Baratheon, the Starks,and the Lannisters.

Arya and Naomi were a little bit late.

"Is Jon in there?" Naomi asks.

"No, but he was invited I'm pretty sure." answered Arya while kicking her feet through the dirt.

Naomi sighed.

They both arrived to the feast.

"Hey, I don't think I want to be in there anymore.." Naomi changed her mind.

"Are you sure? Lady Basts is in there, and she would want you there."

"Tell her that I will be with Jon, she'll understand why."

Arya nodded her head to walked towards the tables, while Naomi exited.

Naomi's POV:

While I was walking, I saw my brother fighting a sack with a wooden sword. I was going to talk to him, but a man on a horse appeared. I got scared, so I hid behind a bin.

"Is he dead yet?" The guy with the beard asks sarcastically.

"Uncle Benjen!" My brother replied.

I figured it was Lord Starks brother, which it was.

My brothers uncle asked why wasn't Jon at the feast,

"I didn't want Lady Stark to feel like she was doing some type of guilty pleasure." Answered Jon.

The next subject, they were talking about "The Wall". I think to myself, "what's the wall?"

I keep on thinking than it finally comes to mind. "The nights watch.." I whisper to myself.

When I was in Ryland, 8 men went into the nights watch, only 2 are alive now fighting in wars with the Wildlings. I hated the idea of my brother leaving. We only met each other a couple of weeks ago.

"Take me with you, Uncle Benjen" my brother said.

I was shocked that my brother said that without any hesitation, it seemed so easy for him.

"The wall isn't going anywhere, Jon." His uncle says.

"I'm ready, to swear your oath."

I wanted to support Jon's decision, but it was so hard.

"Jon, you do not understand what you'd be giving up." Benjen said.

"We don't father children, nor we can barely see our families."

"I don't care about all of that!" Jon said quickly.

I froze,
"I don't care?" I repeated to myself.

I was so hurt by my brothers words. As soon as we start to know one another more as siblings should do, he just wants to runaway?

"You might care if you knew what it meant, Jon." Says his Uncle. For once I agreed with a stranger.

"I better get inside, to rescue your father to his guests." He said before walking away.

I didn't pay attention to the comment about the Lannisters, I could care less. I noticed how he said "father" referring to Lord Stark, I guess he doesn't know about Jon being a Targaryen.

———————-

"Hey!" Naomi said after getting up behind the bin.

Jon turned in her direction looking shocked and annoyed. "We're you spying on our conversation?"

Naomi walked towards her brother, "Yes, and I would've done it over and over again."