𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗

A couple of months passed by, the Dorne sun setting, the waves crashing on land, and the breeze of the wind.

Felia and Rhaegar were eating their dinner. Lately, Felia had felt kicking in her stomach, but she kept quiet knowing that Rhaegar lost all of his other children. The kicking kept getting more painful as she was eating.

Felia groaned from the pain and dropped her fork. Rhaegar acted fast and went across the table to her.

"Felia, are you alright?" Rhaegar worried.

"I'm ok, Rhaegar." Felia sounded like she was the opposite.

"I'll find someone who can help!" Rhaegar headed for the door.

"I'm carrying your child!" Felia raised her voice before Rhaegar could make it outside the door.

Rhaegar turned around and looked at Felia's stomach, realizing that it slightly gained a bump.
Rhaegar felt like an idiot, Felia was hurting and he instantly knew the reason why. Rhaegar felt blindsided by his actions.

Rhaegar fell to his knees with his head on Felia's lap and started to break down.

"It's alright, Rhaegar." Felia said while rubbing Rhaegar's head.

Rhaegar lifted his head up and grabbed Felia's hands, "I swear to the old gods and the new that I will protect our child with my life!" Rhaegar stated.

Felia smiled once more, "You don't need to swear to them, I know you will Rhaegar."

They both hugged for awhile.

"I know something we can do, Rhaegar." Said Felia.

Felia got up from her chair and grabbed paper, feathers, and ink for them to write. She had sat back down then.

"What are you suggesting Felia?" Asked Rhaegar.

Felia smiles with excitement, "Let's write letters to our child for them to read when they grow up and have children of their own."

Rhaegar was glad that Felia had commitment to this child, so did he. They had started on their letters writing Information about their houses and themselves. They had done it for hours until they said their fair wells to the day before and greeted the day ahead of them.

Weeks later, Rhaegar was planting crops for him, Felia, and also the townsfolk. When he was done, he had heard Felia yell. Rhaegar dropped all of the baskets and ran inside his home.

"Felia!" He cried.

He saw Felia on the floor and noticed that her water broke. Rhaegar had no idea how to deliver a child so he set Felia on the bed, then opening up the door hoping he would find help, and he did.

"Erin?" Rhaegar said to the old lady in front of him.

"Hello, dear." The old lady replied.

"How did you fin-" Rhaegar couldn't finish his sentence.

"Their is no time dear, she needs our help!" Erin shouted as she rushed in.

Felia screamed out in pain while Rhaegar was trying to hold her together, he didn't want to lose her.

After so many minutes of pain, the newborn finally arrived. While Felia was resting, Rhaegar held his babygirl in his arms for the first time.

Erin walks by and sits next to Rhaegar, "She's very beautiful."

"Thank you." Rhaegar smiled as he responded.

"How did you know I was here, Erin?"

Erin sighs.

"I faked my own death, disappeared, and changed my own identity!" Stated Rhaegar.

"I've known you since you were a boy, Rhaegar, and you don't give up that easy." Erin said with a slight smile.

Rhaegar looked the other direction, frustrated, but also relieved that another person he cared about was with him.
After Erins and Rhaegars conversation, Felia woke up.

Rhaegar leaves his chair and goes to Felia, "I'm glad you are alright, Felia."

"Never been better" Felia says as she sits up, then they both chuckle.

Felia looks at her child and takes her from Rhaegars arms.

Felia looks up at Rhaegar, "I am going to name her Naomi, Naomi Targaryen."

Rhaegar had never been more happy, he kisses Felia and his newborn child.

Rhaegar looked the other way, Erin was smiling.

"My apologies, Felia this is Erin Bast, an old friend of my uncle Aemon.

"Hello darling and congratulations!" Erin congratulated.

"Thank you, and for everything you've done today." Felia nods her head.

Erin turns to Rhaegar, "We need to talk dear," Rhaegar turns to Erin, "outside please." Rhaegar follows Erin outside.

Erin had sighed. "That little girl cannot have Targaryen as her last name!" Erin had stated in frustration.

"I know, Erin," Rhaegar knew this response would come. "that is why you need to have her as your bastard for the time being!" Rhaegar was suggested.

"For the time being?" Erin mocked. "Robert Baratheon's Rebellion won't be over for a long period of time, Rhaegar." said Erin. "And I feel to old to have children!"

Rhaegar sighs.

Erin holds Rhaegars hands into hers. "I am just trying to keep you all safe."

"I am aware, Erin."

Erin bowed her head, then rose it up again. "You also have a little sister, who was born at Dragonstone years ago.

Rhaegar couldn't process the news he was getting, and why he was getting it so late.

"Did my mother make it too?" Rhaegar stuttered.

"No, I'm sorry dear,"

"What about my little brother, Viserys?"Rhaegar was shaking.

"I'm not sure, but there is a chance." Erin notice that Rhaegar was flustered.

"Robert had also sent assassins to murder her."

"He is going to kill every Targaryen he lays his hands on." Rhaegar says under his breath.

Erin heard him, "Yes, yes he will dear."

Silence had stood between them.

"Well dear I am going to go now, I'll send you a raven when I get home." Erin says while getting her stuff.

"Where is your home exactly?" Rhaegar asked in confusion.

"Ryland, a village on the edge of the North" Erin gave Rhaegar a map and pointed to her village.

"We will meet again soon, Louis Feil." said Erin sarcastically as she gave Rhaegar a hug.

Felia waved goodbye and Erin waved goodbye back.

The door shut behind Rhaegar. He had sat with his family and had peace for the rest of the nightfall.