𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎...

Naomi's POV:

We spent 2 days on the way to the Kingsroad. Bran and Rickon stayed back to keep Winterfell at work. We already went to Ryland, my people were devastated. House Bast is extinct, forever. They wanted me to rule Ryland, and I had too, at least for now. They don't know that I don't have Bast in my blood, but they wouldn't want my head for it. They just wouldn't want me to rule. It was only me, Robb, Theon, and a couple of Winterfell soldiers. I felt uncomfortable around men, except Robb. He felt like family, he is my distant cousin anyways. I miss Erin. I miss her laugh, her smile, and now I have to live my life without her. I looked at the letter again and looked up behind the road on my horse. The letter described the area.

—————

"My lord, over here!" Naomi shouted to Robb.

Robb signals for the soldiers to follow their path. Naomi had seen an two objects, one looked like an animal. She got off her horse and slowly walks up to it. The other object looked like some type of egg, but not just any other egg.

"No way.." Naomi says to herself, but Robb heard it. "What is it m'lady?"

Naomi ignored him for a second, until she realized that the animal was a baby fox that looked well fed, and that the egg was a dragon egg.

"Naomi?" Robb asked as he got off his horse.

Naomi picks up the baby fox while it was looking for warmth in her cloak. Naomi then picks up the dragon egg to and turns around for everyone to see.

"It's not possible ..." Robb gasps.

Naomi was surprised that Erin planned this gift to her. There were barely any foxes anywhere and dragons have been extinct for years.

"May I?" Robb asked to hold to dragon egg.

Naomi nodded her head. Robb held the dragon egg and was amazed, then handed it back.
"What now m'lady?"

Naomi sighed. "We head back for Ryland, it's the only place left for me."

Robb shook his head and signal for the soldiers to get back in position.

Naomi's POV:

I have so many questions. How did Erin plan this? How did she find a  red fox and a dragon egg? Both sigils of my houses? Erin knew  that I  wanted to see both creatures, but I'd never thought I'd see them now. I loved Erin, like an actual mother. I hate the Lannisters with every functioning bone I have. Not only they assassinated Erin, but they attempted to do the same thing to Bran and Catelyn Stark. What terrible human beings! I figure now the gossipers in Ryland are going to tell everybody that I'm "Lady Bast" now? If only they had known the truth. Well, I guess I have a pet, or a child? I also figured that the ages had turned my dragon egg into stone, so the egg wouldn't hatch, ever. I was bummed, but also grateful.

————-

They had took a days trip back to Ryland.

"So, is this goodbye m'lady?" Robb asked Naomi.

"Not for long I hope my lord." Naomi answered.

Naomi gave Robb a hug. "Thank you for inviting me and my family into your home."

"Of course, run along now." Robb smiled.