𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

It had been 3 days since Felia's death. Her body was slowly rotting and leaving a scent in the home. All Rhaegar would do is just gaze at the body and feed his daughter.

Rhaegar heard a knock on the door, it was Erin who had sailed from Ryland.

"Oh dear.." Erin said after she hugged him.

"Hello again, Erin" Rhaegar had his head down.

"Did she die peacefully?"

Rhaegar nodded his head.

"Good, darling." Erin said as she walked in.

Erin looked at Felia's rotting body.

"We need to bury her, Rhaegar." she persisted.

"I know, I just needed you here with me." Rhaegar sighed.

"These old bones cannot help you, boy." Erin attempted to make Rhaegar laugh, and it worked.

Rhaegar put a cover over Felia's body, than knew the perfect place to bury her.

"Is this the place?" Erin questioned.

Rhaegar nodded his head.

He had chosen Felia's favorite place in Dorne, the first trail they had walked on together. Rhaegar held back his tears. He felt cursed. He didn't want to curse Naomi or Erin.

Rhaegar continued to dig the hole for Felia.
Erin had watched, it pained her to see Rhaegar like this. He was like a son to her.

After minutes of digging, Rhaegar had finally finished. He wanted to get it over with, he couldn't stand the fact that Felia was gone, he still could not process it.

Rhaegar puts his lovers body underground. Erin couldn't stand watching it anymore, but she stood her ground.

Rhaegar put his shovel beside him.
"Valar Morghulis." They both said.

Rhaegar rushed home. Erin had followed.

After the walk to get home, Rhaegar and Erin heard horns blowing. It wasn't just any ordinary horn though, it was the Baratheons arriving to Dorne.

Erins head turned to Rhaegar quickly, than Naomi starts crying.

"Get your things Erin! Now!" Rhaegar demanded.

"My boat can fit-" Erin couldn't finish.

"No! They are here for me, I am not putting both of you in danger." Rhaegar said as he cut Erin off.

Naomi starts crying and reaching for her father, aware of what's happening.

Rhaegar gives his daughter a last goodbye, "Shh, I'm right here my love."

Naomi calms down by the voice of her father.

"You'll be alright, both of you." Rhaegar had looked at both of them.

Meanwhile on the beach of Dorne, the Baratheon ships had decked.

Oberyn Martell had stepped out of his castle, standing in front of Robert Baratheon with pride.

"Are you here for a battle, King Robert?" Oberon had his palms on his sword.

"I don't care about a battle, I want Rhaegar Targaryens head." Robert was serious.

"What in the right mind would make you think that us Martells let him in Dorne." Oberyn wanted an answer.

Robert grabs a bag from his belt and throws it on the floor, leading up for 8 dead ravens to come out, with Rhaegars letters. Oberyn picks up one of the letters, and beats being in denial.

Oberyn had walked closer to Robert, "Once you behead him, share some victory with me." Oberyn had whispered to Roberts ear, then turned around and headed for his castle.