𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞

It was the next morning, The Stark children and Naomi walked down to breakfast greeting the Starks. She noticed everyone was looking and Bran or Lady Catelyn wasn't there, but she didn't want to overthink about it. She saw Jon finishing his plate.

"Jon?" She walked up to him.

"Hm, are you gonna slap me again?" Jon said before he rolled his eyes.

"I am so sorry, not only for that but saying bad things about you and father." Naomi said.

Jon laughs.

"What's so funny? I'm trying to apologize!" Naomi whispered loudly.

"Hmph, I forgive you."

"You do? Then why are you laughing?"

"Because it was our first argument, Naomi." Jon said finishing his last bite.

Naomi nodded her head slowly.

"Also, I'm sorry too, for just planning it without informing you." Jon put his hand on his little sisters shoulder.

"No secrets?" Jon asked and Naomi shook her head.

"And speaking of that, I'm leaving today." Jon said.

"Oh.." Naomi looked down.

"It's alright, I'll be back for you." Jon said.

Naomi goes in for a hug. "I love you, Aegon" she whispered.

"I love you more." Her older brother also says.

—————-

Naomi's POV:

After I walk out of the dining room I spot Erin.

"Lady Bast!" I greets.

"Good Morning dear." She smiles.

"Where's Bran? And why is everyone looking upset?"

"Oh, I've been meaning to talk to you about that, he fell from a tower that he was climbing on." Erin told me.

"Oh my.." I answered.

"Honestly I think he was pushed." Erin whispered to me. The Lannisters gave me suspicious motives.

——————-

Three of the Starks are about to leave for Kingslanding.

Naomi goes up to the two daughters of the Stark girls. "Have a great time, m'ladies."

Both smile then do the same. "Goodbye m'lady." The girls say at the same time.

Naomi goes in for a hug to both of them, knowing that they were like sisters to her.

"Come on girls!" Ned called from his horse, "and goodbye Naomi!"

"Goodbye Lord Stark!" Naomi waved.

When the girls headed to their carriages, Naomi had seen Jon getting ready to leave.
She runs up to her big brother to give him a hug. "Do you have to Jon?"

"It's my decision, Naomi." He pays her on the back. She nodded her head. "Don't die." Naomi laughs.
"Noted." Jon smiles, then rides off.