𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝

Jon's POV:

It had been days since my little sister and I had found each other. We've been close ever since. Arya had basically became her best friend and Sansa was like a Frenemie. My cousin Sansa had mixed feelings about me and Naomi, because we are both half Targaryen and I'm half Stark and she's half Reid, and she had never considered me her family during my time as a bastard, and I'm not sure if she still does. Lady Catelyn had started to treat me better than she did before, which I was grateful for. I get why she was upset, imagine your husband coming home with whom you think is his baby and your not it's mother. I understood Catelyn, but she never understood me

                            ————————

Days ago Naomi asked Erin and Neds permission to visit Winterfell, then both had no problem with it.

Naomi had slept on Arya shoulders on the way to Winterfell, they were both deep into slumber. Then moments later, they arrived.
The two young girls were snoring like crazy.

"Ugh! Stop that and wake up!" Sansa wailed and shaking them both out of their sleep.

They had both bursted out of slumber and peeked through the carriage window.

"I'm in Winterfell." Naomi said while smiling.

"Obviously, where else would you be?" Sansa scoffed.

"Will you shut it?" Arya defended Naomi.

Naomi had appreciated the favor, but she just ignored Sansa.

The carriage stops and the guards open up the doors.

Naomi couldn't believe her eyes, this was her dream home.

Ned had walked up to Naomi and patted her on the back. "Welcome to Winterfell, sweetheart."

Naomi was amazed.

Arya had interrupted. "It's not a special as it looks." She said sarcastically.

Ned rubbed Arya's head making her hair messed up. "Father!"

"You hairstyle wasn't as special as it looked!" Ned mocking Arya. "Run along girls, the king will be here in a couple of hours."

Naomi's POV:

"The king?" I thought. The King who murdered my father actually. I tried to have sympathy for the king, knowing that he was hurt from Lyanna's death. Also, my father had two other children named Rhaenys and Aegon. Did he actually care for my siblings anyway when he ran away with my brothers mother? Did he care when he left me? It was all unknown, but Erin was her only source.

                           ————————

Naomi had seen Erin eating an apple and minding her own business.

Naomi turns to Arya. "I will be right back!"

"Ok!" Arya runs off to her room.

"Mother!" Naomi had remembered to keep her cover.

"May I speak with you where it's not public?"

"Of course dear follow me."

They walk to the pond, where no one was around.