𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

It had been 12 years later after Rhaegar Targaryens execution, 286 A.C. Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister are still king and queen of The Seven Kingdoms.

Naomi Targaryens care is now in the hands of Erin Bast. They live in a village called Ryland which is in the North. Ryland is a village full of gossip, so they get pretty caught up with the news in Westeros. It had been years after Roberts Rebellion, but he still wanted every last Targaryens head.

Erin had said that Naomi was her bastard just so she could be safe. Even though Erin was 51 when Naomi was born, but nobody really payed attention. Naomi was aware that Erin wasn't her mother,  and she knew that her real parents were Rhaegar and Felia.

The only things she wasn't aware of were the letters that Naomi's parents wrote her, and that Jon Snow was her brother. Naomi was an adventurous child, so Erin knew she would run off to find her brother. Naomi adored the Winterfell royal family.
One time when she was seven, she had snuck out of Ryland just to see them at a Winterfell event. She had never seen a flaw with the Starks.

She loved the way Arya would shoot arrows, the way Sansa would dress, the way Ned and Catelyn were in love, the way that Bran and Rickon were adventurous like her, the way Rob had always looked handsome, and how Jon Snow would act like an outcast, just like Naomi. Jon was her favorite out of the Starks, even though he was a bastard.

One day in Ryland, Naomi was practicing her sword fighting with a stick.

"Naomi, get dressed my dear!" Erin called out through the window.

"But Erin, I'm getting to the good part where I stick the stick into his heart!" Naomi pouted talking about the air.

"You need to look perfect for the Starks!" Erin knew Naomi would get excited.

The Starks were visiting Ryland to honor House Bast and the village Ryland. Since no one else knew that Naomi wasn't Erins bastard, except Ned, the rest of Westeros had thought that there were only 2 Bast' left, even though there was only one.

The servant that worked for House Bast had worked on Naomi's hair, makeup, and dress. Naomi had mixed feelings about dresses and makeup, she really only focused on her hair.

Moments later, the Starks had arrived. The loyal soldiers and people of Ryland had stood behind Erin and Naomi, while the Stark soldiers were doing the same. They had all bowed to each other in honor.

"Lady Bast, it's a great pleasure." Ned says while stepping up to Erin.

Ned knew the truth about Naomi and Erin, Rhaegar had told him years ago before his execution.

"I should be saying the same, Lord Stark." Erin greets.

House Bast and House Stark were never really an alliance, but never enemies either. They haven't even met each other on the battlefield.

Ned turns to Naomi. "Hello, my lady."

"Great to meet you and your family my lord." Naomi smiles with joy.

Naomi couldn't believe it. She was actually face to face with the Starks, even Jon.

"How should we welcome your family? A tour of Ryland, a feast?" Erin asked.