Trust My Love | JinSon

|| SHORT STORY || TRUST MY LOVE || JACKSON WANG|| PARK JINYOUNG ||

Flashback

( Before the accident )

Jackson went inside the coffee shop to order some drinks but an expected view captured his attention. There he saw Jinyoung and a petite girl smooching each others faces. His heart broke at what he witnessed, He felt tears stream from his eyes and he turned on his heels and started running. That's all he can think of run and never look back. As he was running in the pedestrian not noticing a car coming his way.

" I guess this is where it all ends . " He mumbled to his self. He felt the car hitting him and was flying and hit the pavement so hard and from his blurred vision he can see a figure coming towards him and that's when his vision goes black.

Meanwhile......

Jinyoung was just holding Jackson's hand and asking for forgiveness all over again.

( The scene where Jackson saw what happened. )

Jinyoung's POV

As I entered the coffee shop, a figure stops infront of me and when I looked up my face got pale.

" Hey babe.... " My ex-girlfriend said with those fake make up and to make things worst she's flirting with me again like she didn't do anything wrong to me in the past.

" What do you want Scarlett? " I said with a hint of hatred and tried to ignore her. I just hope Jackson doesn't get to witness this. I can't bear to watch him fight with this person I'm confronting right now.

" Can't I see my boyfriend again? I missed you so much Jinyoung. Please forgive me? What I did in the past is wrong and I really regret it.... " She said while trying to hug me.

" As I'll believe you again Scarlett. It's over between us and I've already moved on. I'm happy with my life and I'm happy with Jackson by my side. So please? Get out of my way? " I said annoyed and tried to get her hands off me but I didn't expect what she did next she suddenly kiss me and before I could pushed Scarlett I saw Jackson, my eyes widened. I hardly pushed Scarlett and she smirked at me.

" Like the kiss babe? Ohh is that your boyfriend well he's ugly, I can't believe you have a relationship with a guy like him. and I can't believe you're gay Jinyoung. " She said tried to kiss me again but I've had enough I need to chase Jacksom. If something goes wrong with him I'm blaming myself.

" Never come near me again Scarlett. You might be a girl but I will really hurt you when something happens to Jackson. And there's nothing wrong being a gay as long as you love that person, no matter what the gender is. " I warned her and opened the door and chased him but before I can reach him a car speed off him and I gasped at what I witnessed Jackson was flying and suddenly he hit the ground with blood surrounding him. I shakily went to him and sobbed.

" Jackson! Jackson! PLEASE YOU NEED TO BE ALIVE! I'M SORRY... I'M SO SO SORRY... WANG!!!! " I cried while holding him in my arms not minding the blood that stained on my shirt.

People around us contact the nearby ambulance and flashes of camera caught my attention. I have no energy to fight with them. I just hope Jackson is safe.

Present

It's been a month since Jackson is in coma and I keep blaming myself on what happened to him. " Jackson please wake up.. I-I miss you already." I said as tears starts falling from my eyes again.

" I-I'm really sorry you witnessed it. I-I just can't believe she did that. Jackson I swear I- " I stopped talking when a voice spoke. I looked at the owner of the voice and hugged him.

" I- it's ok... I trust you, it's just that-" I cut his sentence off.

"You shouldn't be speaking yet, you just woke up from a coma and I'm glad your back Jackson. My Wang gae. I really missed you. " He smiled and wiped my tears.

" Stop crying. I miss you too. " He said and wiped my tears away. I then kissed him and promise to love him forever.

Trust is important in every relationship so always remember that everyone because without the trust in your relationship it will be broken when you both don't trust each other.