Can't Bare To Lose You | MarkMin

|| SHORT STORY || CAN'T BARE TO LOSE YOU || MARK LEE || NA JAEMIN ||

a/n

I'm gonna post these here too hehe.

You can check out my Hogwarts Nct Dream AU entitled Magic Carpet Ride. It is posted on my personal account.

I'll be posting there a bunch of random stories with my favorite Harry Potter ships and NCT DREAM would be portraying as their children.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lying in the bed at the infirmary was Jaemin, unconscious. The Malfoy's are worried about their sons condition. Draco and Hermione were the first to arrived when they each receive letter from Headmistress McGonagall that said they're son was admitted at the infirmary. They apparate immediately to Hogwarts but Hermione apparate backs home to bring with them their youngest son, Scorpius. The Potter's were also informed already but aren't there yet.

Giselle their youngest daughter, holds her brother's hand tightly as she pleads for her brother to wake up. Hermione was sobbing on her husband's chest, while Draco was staring worriedly at his son's unconscious state.

Their 3 year old son, Scorpius was lying down beside Jaemin, clutching his older brother's shirt tightly. Madam Pomprey, cleared her throat. Hermione broke away from the hug and look at her.

" He lost a lot of blood and few of his wounds were deep, Mark immediately did the counter course, as to stop the bleeding. It all goes well except that he lost a blood. " Madam Pomprey said. " What curse hit him ? " Hermione asked in shaky voice as she pulled away from her husband's embrace.

" He has been hit by a Sectumsempra Curse, just like Draco before. " Madam Pomprey informed the couple and Draco clenched his fist in anger. Hermione clutched his husband's hand tightly.

" Who did this to my son ? " Draco angrily said.

" Christopher Nott. Son of Theodore Nott. " She said and they heard the other bed rustled. They turned and look at the Potter's oldest son, Mark, who gained consciousness.

" J-jaemin... " Mark called but when he look at the bed a few meters away from him, his heart broke at what he saw. Mark sobbed, Draco walked towards him and comfort him.

" I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I failed to protect your son, Mr Malfoy. I'm sorry. It should have been m-me who will be hit by that curse Christopher did but Jaemin pushed us away as he let himself got hit. " Mark said as he clutch his onto godfathers shirt.

Draco patted his back. " I know, it isn't your fault, Mark. My son will be fine. He will be. His strong. " He said as the Malfoy couple comforted him.

Just then the door to the infirmary opened and their standing at the door was the Potter's. Harry and Ginny rushed towards their son. Teddy and Jeno were also there, standing. Draco and Hermione pulled away and goes back to their son's bed.

" Mark. Oh my god. My child. " Ginny said as she hugged her son, who sobbed again when his mother hug him. Harry patted his son's back. Jeno was clenching his fist in anger.

" I'm going to kill him. I should have ended him a while ago. " He angrily said and was about to leave again, when Harry caught his youngest son's wrist.

"Let go, dad " Jeno hissed, but Harry only tightens his hold on him. " Don't. " Harry said. Mark pulled away from his mother's hug and looked at his brother, he smiled sadly. Ted patted Jeno's shoulders and gave Mark a smile that means his glad his brother is alright.