Dear Dream | NCT Dream

|| SHORT STORY || DEAR DREAM || MARK LEE || LEE HAECHAN || HUANG RENJUN || LEE JENO || NA JAEMIN || ZHONG CHENLE || PARK JISUNG ||

To my dearest dreams,

Hello Future dreams I hope your still achieving your dreams and making people smile.
I hope life is still going on these days there in the future without me guiding you all.
I still remember those days were we all are still trainees and practicing all night long
Yet those hard trainings we had did lead us here to where we right now.

I still can't believe we've reach this far, it makes me want to do a bungee jumping out of the blue.
This friendship of ours is what I longed for
It all felt like it's deja vu because we were together for long.
I still remember how one of you cried because of the hot sauce I secretly put.
I then gave you a chewing gum which you glared and I laughed at your reaction.

Last New Year before the countdown 123 we all wished that will be together forever and continue what we desired to do.
I still remember how I used to walk you guys home.
It was a memory that I can't forget because of that boom that we heard somewhere.

That memory haunts me to sleep.
I'm sorry for disappointing you all.
I still remembered how we were ridin' that car where blue and red lights were shining.
You guys were my first and last.

I'm sorry. If I would've just dive into you to save you but sadly I was too late.
I still remember vividly how the atmosphere got quiet down beacuse of it.
Dont forget to light a candlelight whenever my days comes or whenever you guys miss me.

My youth with you all was worth  remembering and the rocket that I have kept in my room please don't destroy it.
You guys should cherish it because that is irreplaceable.

After the rain there is always a rainbow right? Hope you'll learn to love it and remembered it as how I am still with you all.
I know I'm the missing puzzle piece but I'm sorry to say these to you all that I only have 7 days to live.

Always be stronger even though I'm not with you guys anymore.
Bye my first best friends and I hope you guys will learn to love again.
Don't mourn on me, continue the dream and always know that big brother is always here to guide and watch you guys over.

Here lies the one only Mark Lee 

All of the 6 dream members were left standing at the graveyard

All of the 6 dream members were left standing at the graveyard. They were mourning at the death of their leader, friend and a family. One member crouched down while placing the photo down.

" It should have been me hyung. You shouldn't have just jumped on me. " Jaemin said and sobbed while the other members were just patting his back.

" Will see you again soon soon hyung. " Jisung sadly smiled.