Hate That I Love You | ChanSoo

|| SHORT STORY || HATE THAT I LOVE YOU || DO KYUNGSOO || PARK CHANYEOL ||

KYUNGSOO'S POV

I was walking silently in the university's hallway when Chanyeol the school's bad boy, along with Sehun cornered me and blocked my way, I sighed and looked at him.

" Hey penguin. I see your friend is not here to protect you huh. "

" It's none of your business. Now if you would excuse me, I'm already late for my class. " I glared at him but he stopped me and smirked.

" Your not going anywhere Bunny, and wait did you just glared at me ? " he laughed and I stepped back but he slammed his hands in the locker and I flinched. I then feel his breath against my lips.

" You know who I am right Kyungsoo ah ? " He said as his face gets nearer and gasped when he caressed my face and held my chin tighter which caused me to whimper.

" You don't know who you're messing with and stop acting brave. " He whispered and walk away. I exhaled and slid down the floor. I then heard hurried footsteps I looked up and saw Suho Hyung.

" kyungsoo are you alright ? " He worriedly ask when he saw me, I just nodded my head in reply. " How can you even like that school's bad boy kyungsoo- ah. " He said and shake his head, he then helped me stood up.

" I hate that I love him. " I mumbled and grabbed my bags and books, we then both walked together towards our next class.

RECESS

CHANYEOL'S POV

" When will you stop picking on him yeol ? " Sehun said and I just played with my food not bothering to answer him.

" Yah! Are you even listening to me ? Haist. " Sehun just give up lecturing me. " I don't know how to act good on him, you know how we are Sehun, were the bad boys here okay ? We pick on those new kids and those who are a weakling. "

" And you yourself is weak. You know I felt pity to the people we have picked on always. You know how I have an interest on that friend of your penguin. " He said and sighed. I glared at him. " My penguin ? His not my penguin never. "

" Keep denying that, I know you Yeol" He said and eat his lunch which consists of a burger, milk tea and a mozzarella cheese bread.

We heard the bell rang and went to our last class of the day. While walking towards the room I suddenly bumped into someone which caused the two of us to fall. I was about to snap at the person who bumped but softened when I saw Kyungsoo's tear stained cheeks and a swolen cheek, his clothes was also drenched.

" A-are you alright ? " I asked him and tried to help him but he flinched.

" I-I'm sorry. " He stuttered and tried to stand and I offered my hand but he declined it. He then hurriedly walked away but I managed to caught his arms.

" Who did this to you ? " I asked him, he shook his head. " Let me go Chanyeol, why would I tell you what happen to me, your just a bully, your just the same as them. " Kyungsoo said and pried my hands on his arms and ran in the quiet hallways.

I was left their standing, I was about to ran after him but I suddenly heard some noises at the corner, I turned around and was greeted by Park Jinyoung and Mark Tuan, also the school's bad boy.

" Tsk. The undefeatable. " I clicked my tongue in annoyance while I listen to their conversation.

" You shouldn't have done that to him Jinyoung-ah. " I heard Mark said, Jinyoung scoffed. " Why are you defending that pathetic big eyed guy ? " I balled my fist in anger.

" I'm not defending anyone. Jinyoung. " I heard Mark said. " Why are you doing this ? The Jinyoung, I met isn't like this. Why are you bullying students who didn't even do anything wrong. "

" Revenge. That's what it's all about Mark. I want them to suffer what I have been experiencing, before. " I heard Jinyoung said, I then peek at the two and saw Mark leaning in and kissed Jinyoung who was stunned. I chuckled and turned my back and chased Kyungsoo.

" I'll surely punch his face. Sometime. " I mumbled as I ran in the hallway. Once I reached on the school's garden. I spotted a figure by a tree. I took a deep breath and slowly walk.

KYUNGSOO'S POV

The bell then rang that indicates the class is about to start. I hurriedly walked to my next class. My steps halted when Park Jinyoung, the School's bad boy and bully blocked me on the silent hallway.

" Where are you going loser ? " He snarled. My grip on my bag tightened.

" I'm going to my next class. Jinyoung please. Just let me pass, I'm gonna be late. "

" You aren't going anywhere, don't you dare glare at me. " He said and punched me on the face, I fell on the floor. He then grabbed me and slams my back on the locker, I winced in pain.

" Your pathetic. Do you know that ? " He smirked. " Answer me ! You fool ! " He angrily said and slams me back, I whimpered in pain when my back aches.

" N-no. " I said and just then I felt a coffee dripped at me. I heard Jinyoung laughed. " Pathetic loser. " He said and throws the cup at me. He then walked away and I was left alone.
I slowly got up and took my things, I decided to skip the class, it's the last subject anyway.

As I was walking and not watching where I'm going, I suddenly bumped into someone which caused us to fall on the floor. I whimpered in pain.

" A-are you alright ? " He asked me and tried to help me but I flinched.

" I-I'm sorry. " I stuttered and tried to stand and i saw Chanyeol offering his hand but I declined it. I tried to walk away but he managed to caught my arms.

" Who did this to you ? " He asked, I shook my head. " Let me go Chanyeol, why would I tell you what happen to me, your just a bully, your just the same as them. " I said and pried his hands on my arms and ran in the quiet hallways towards the school garden.

When I arrived I sat down by the tree and sobbed. " Just why... "

I snapped my opens when I heard someone cleared there throat. I looked up and saw Chanyeol's worried face.

" What now ? Why can't you just leave me alone ? " I angrily said and stood up. I was about to leave when Chanyeol stops me.

" Kyungsoo, I'm sorry.... " He says and I stared at him in shock. The school's bad boy apologizing to me. " I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you. I actually, uhm. Like you since were elementary. " He confessed. I blinked.

" I have no idea how to approach you and I only think of doing that so I can, you know... " He trailed off. I kissed him on the lips, I pulled away and smile at his reaction.

" I hate that I love you... Park Chanyeol. "