City Lights | ChanBaek

|| SHORT STORY || CITY LIGHTS || BYUN BAEKHYUN || PARK CHANYEOL ||

CHANYEOL'S POV

I was just standing in my condo's balcony staring at the city lights shining here in Korea, it sure is nice to stare at it during night time.

I then remembered our first meeting together in UN Village, it was awkward really, people say to get away from you because your a Psycho but when I met you, you weren't what people describe you as psycho or maybe I was just mesmerized by your looks.

We first had our first date in a Candy shop,  funny how we had our first date their because you kept on whining on getting to eat one sour belt.

I still remember we Stay Up all night to watch all Harry Potter Movie. You were comfortably lying down on my lap while shouting at the villain and you would sometimes steal some glances at me, which I caught you blushing and made me chuckle at how cute you are.

I was Addicted to your soft plump lips, I can't get enough of it. We often would kiss each other and pulled away when we need to breath, I would lean my head to yours and whispered I love you.

Every Second every minute I would always think about you.

We had our recent date at the Amusement Park we both were enjoying riding different kind of rides. I also got you a Bambi stuffed as a souvenir which I won in the shooting game.

I then Take You Home after our date, before you went out of the car, you then kissed my lips and you blushed then leave the car, while I touch my lips where you kissed me, I smiled and drove my way home.

We were stargazing at the Stars that day when I decided to confessed my feelings towards you, I was Happy when you said yes.

I was snapped at my thoughts when I feel arms snaking at my waist and I smiled.

" Why are you up so early yollie ? " He mutters.

" Can't sleep. " I simply said.

" What are you thinking about ? " He asked me, I then caressed his face and smiled.

" Thinking on why I'm so lucky to have you with me. " I smiled and he chuckled and buries his face in my chest.

" Baek All I Got was you by my side. My beautiful diamond, thank for letting me love again and U will forever be my light. I love you my Bambi. " I said and kissed his lips in which he kissed me back and pulled away.

" I love you too. My love. "