Coming Home | 2Jae

|| PART 2 || COMING HOME || JUNG JAEHYUN || NA JAEMIN ||

THIRD PERSON'S POV

6 years passed since the Na Brother's reconcile. Jaemin recovered fast and after a few months goes back to school and meet Jeno again at the school. 4 year ago, Doyoung proposed to Jaehyun and they have been happily married for 3 years now. The Kim couple adopted a boy and named him Kim Youngjae, Jaemin was screaming in delight when he was an uncle.

Jaemin and Jeno love also blooms when they were on school, they have been going on countless dates, they often have a fight together but they reconcile each other again, after having a talk. The two have been in relationship for 3 years now, Jeno asked Jaemin to be his boyfriend on his older s brother wedding. And now Jeno along with Jaemin and Doyoung and his husband Jaehyun are in the restaurant.

" So.. Jeno any plans on getting married now ? " Jaehyun smirked at the tensed Jeno who chocked at the question, Jaemin worriedly looked at his boyfriend and patted his back, he turned his attention to his hyung and pouted.

" Hyung! " Jaemin said and Jaehyun laughed. Doyoung shook his head and watch the two siblings bicker which each other again. He turned to Jeno who was now silent.

" Uhm.. " Jeno started the two siblings stop bickering with each other and their attention is on Jeno now.

" Actually I want to tell you something if it's alright with you Jaemin ah ? " Jeno asked and Jaemin look at him in confusion.

" To be honest, I have been watching Jaemin for a long time, eversince he was still homeless. I want to go near him but I'm afraid he'll ran away from me. I have seen him, bruised and weak, whenever he slept on the alleyway, I would cover him with a blanket, sometimes put a small amount of money beside him and some foods. " Jeno stopped and gave a smile to Jaemin. " That night, I decided to man up and walked towards him. I offered him a bottle of water and my jacket. " Jaehyun teared up at Jeno's hospitality to his brother before, Doyoung grab his hand and kissed it.

" Jaemin, I like you since the day I saw you sitting on that chair at the park. Hyung said to me, that if you truly like a person, you shouldn't be a coward and hide yourself in the shadows, you should man up and have a courage on the guy you like. " Jeno said and grabbed Jaemin's hand.

" Jaemin, I love you. It's been 4 years since we met and become a couple for a year now. I'm glad you have reconcile with your brother, you mentioned it to me that night remember ? I was shocked when you entered the school I'm attending too, My excitement shows when I approached you that day and I'm also happy because you have finally come home to your family. Jaemin, I really love you so much and I promise to protect you always and always be by your side till we get old. Jaemin will you marry me ? " Jeno said as he slowly pull out the box at his pocket and kneeled.

Jaehyun wiped his tears and watch his brother who is now crying and nodding his head to Jeno's proposal. Doyoung kissed his side of his head.

" Yes! YES! JENO. OH MY GOD! YES I'LL MARRY YOU. " Jaemin said and hugged Jeno, who is now in tears and wore the ring on Jaemin's fingers. He then kissed Jaemin on the lips who smiled. They pulled away breathless.

" I love you. Mr. Lee. " Jeno whispered as his head is on Jaemin's head, Jaemin giggles. " I love you too, Mr. Lee. "

" Were still here you know ? " Jaehyun said and the newly engaged couple broke away and Jaemin grinned and hug his brother.

" Hyung, were engaged! " Jaemin excitingly to his brother, Jaehyun laughed and patted his back.

" I know. I just witnessed it. I'm so happy for you, Jaemin. " Jaehyun smiled and kisses his brothers temple. Doyoung then patted Jeno's back.

" Congratulations, Jeno. You did well. " Doyoung smiled and Jeno shyly blushed.

" Thanks hyung.. " Jeno said and the both of them watch the siblings hugged and cried in each others arms.

" Babe, we need to pick up Youngjae. " Doyoung called and Jaehyun pulled away from his brother and nodded his head, he kisses his brother's forehead again and they left the restaurant. Jaemin and Jeno were left standing at the restaurant.

" Care for a walk with me to the park, Mr. Lee Jaemin ? " Jeno offered his hand and Jaemin interlaced his hands on his fiance's hand.

" Sure, Mr. Lee Jeno. " He said and the two walked on the chilly night, towards the place where they first met 5 years ago.