Meet Me When The Sun Goes Down | KaiHun ft. MarkMin

|| SHORT || MEET WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN || OH SEHUN || KIM JONGIN || MARK LEE || NA JAEMIN ||

a/n

If you happen to read this story on my account. I'm sad to say this but I unpublished it and would be republishing it again soon.

Original characters were Jeno and Jaemin. And maybe I'll be changing it to MarkMin pairing so.....soon.

I'll post a very short filler here. Hehe. Enjoy this one everyone.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" No, Kai, don't leave us please. Kai! " Sehun pleaded to his boyfriend who was busy packing his things. " Sehun, let go of me. " Kai angrily said.

" Please Kai. Don't leave us. Please. We were so happy yesterday what happened now ? " Sehun cried while stopping Kai from packing. Kai stopped and looked at him.

" I'm sorry Sehun but I can't take care the both you, I'm not ready. " Kai said and that hurts Sehun.

" Kai.. please. "

" Sehun just please leave me alone. "

" No I won't. Kai please think about it. Please don't leave me and nana please. " Sehun tried to pull his luggage but Kai shrugged him off and went out of the room dragging his luggage.

" Kai! Please don't leave me alone.... " Sehun shouted. Kai stopped at the staircase and tried to stop his tears.

" Don't try to find me. This will be our last, Sehun. " Kai said, his heart broke when he heard his dear boyfriend cried but he have no choice but to leave him or else Sehun and his unborn child will be dead. He needs to protect them and will surely keep them from harm.

" KAI!! " Sehun sobbed once he heard the door slammed.

Chanyeol went to visit Sehun and Kai's flat but when he arrives he heard Sehun's cries in the room, he hurriedly go through the room and cries at Sehun's state.

" Sehun what's wrong why are you crying ? "

"H-hyung, Kai left. Kai left me and our child. " Sehun cried in his shoulder, Chanyeol just patted his back and tries to calm him down. When he was calmed down he lead him to seat in his bed.

" Me and Baek will be here okay ? Stop crying now. The baby doesn't want that " Sehun just nodded and Chanyeol caressed his hair.

9 months later

" Congratulations Sehun. Your child is a boy. " The doctor said and handed to newborn baby in Sehun's exhausted state.

Sehun stared at his son and smiled, his son was handsome. He inherits his papa face so much but he surely got the eyes of his boyfriend.

" I'll name you Jaemin. My dear Jaemin. " Sehun said while the baby in his arms woke up and looked at his papa.

3 years later

" Papa! Papa! " 4 year old Jaemin called his papa while running towards him and Sehun instantly caught him.

" Be careful nana. What is it baby ? " Sehun steadied his son who was so hyper. He also get a towel to wipe of his son's sweat.

" Papa. I have a new friend. Hehe. We both have the same nickname but we decided on a how we call each other. " Jaemin excitingly said and Sehun ruffles his hair.

" Really, what is his nickname then ? "

" He is minmin papa while I'm minnie. " Jaemin smiled at his papa with his bunny teeth.

" What a coincidence baby. Let's get you home now okay ? " Sehun said and arranged their things back to the bag, little Jaemin also help his dad.

Standing by the tree was Kai silently watching his family. He heard his phone rang and answered it.

" What ? "

" Kai where are you? "

" I'm busy with work. And please Krystal stop calling me. This marriage is all arranged. Stop worrying about me. " Kai said and ended the call right away.

Kai looked at his family one last time and sadly smiled.

" I'll see you soon both my loves. " He said and walked away. Sehun looks at that direction when he feels someone watching them both.

" Strange. " He mumbles. " Let's go nana. " He said and holds his son's hand. The both of them walked to the car and drove home.