My Everything | JaeRen

|| SHORT STORY || MY EVERYTHING || HUANG RENJUN ||
JUNG JAEHYUN ||

RENJUN'S POV

Is this really happening, am I really marrying this guy who is now standing in front of the altar, expressionless. This is so unexpected.

I'm marrying a man who is older by me in 10 years. This is insane! I don't even know him, why do I get to marry at such a young age ?

I'm getting married at the age of 21 no I was sold to this dangerous guy as a payment to my parents who have a lot of debts in doing illegals.

As I walking slowly towards the altar, my parents was by my side accompanying me. Mom then whispered in my ears. " don't you dare try to runaway from this Renjun. " I bit my lip and try to not let my tears fall, I bit my lip when I feel my father, grip my arms tightly. " Were almost there, 1 billion dollars. "

I can't believe my parents did this to me. They just freaking sold me off so they can pay their debts which cost 1 billion dollars.

I was now standing infront of the man, who was looking at me with a blank stare, father then harshly let go of me in which I whimpered in pain, mom pecked my cheeks and whispered wickedly.

" Goodbye slut, hello 1 billion dollars. " She smirked and the both of them went to their designated seat and give me a glare, the pastor then cleared his throat and started the ceremony.

__

2 years later

Years pass, and Renjun's feelings towards Jaehyun begin to change. Slowly, he starts to see the kindness in Jaehyun's actions, and a connection grows between them. However, their lives are turned upside down when Renjun is kidnapped, and after weeks of searching, he's found in a coma.

" I should have protected him better... I failed him. " Jaehyun said teary eyed as he gazed husband's unconscious figure for a month now. Renjun has been lying down on the hospital bed after he was shot by Jaehyun's enemy. He grabs his husband hands and held it tightly.

" Renjun, come back to me now, please. I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you these past few years. It's my fault your here lying on the hospital bed. I failed to protect you my love. I'm so sorry. Please wake up. " Jaehyun said as he bit his lips, trying to stop the tears from falling.

He heard the door open and he instantly sat up when he saw it was the Zhang couple. Mr. Zhang Yixing along with his husband Zhang Junmyeon slowly walks towards them. The real parents of his husband, which they met through a business meeting in Jaehyun's company.

Junmyeon hugged Jaehyun as he patted his back " any improvements ? " He ask his son in law as he separated from the hug, Jaehyun shook his head lightly. Junmyeon sighed as he stared at his husband's back figure who was caressing their son's hair.

" I'm really sorry. Mr. Zhang. " Jaehyun said as he looks down tears started to fall from his eyes when he can't take it anymore.

" Jaehyun, you've done everything you could to care for Renjun. Sometimes, life throws us into difficult situations, but you are not to blame for what happened. " Junmyeon gently said and Jaehyun can barely hold back his tears and spoke.

" But if I hadn't married him under those circumstances, none of this would have happened. "

" Renjun's love for you grew over time, Jaehyun. He wouldn't want you to blame yourself. You brought light into his life when it was filled with darkness. " Junmyeon gave him a sad smile. " Stop apologizing, Jaehyun. It's not your fault hmm ? It's the Huang's that are to blame here for. And also that enemy of yours. Anyway what's the update about him ?. " He said as looks at his son sadly, who was lying on the bed unconscious.

" His currently in the basement, Mr. Zhang. " He answered, Junmyeon sighed at the last. " I told you to call us dad and papa not Mr. Jaehyun ah. " He reminded, Jaehyun shyly laughed.

" Right sorry papa. " He said and Junmyeon smiled and patted his back, he glanced at his husband and son. " I'm thankful he was married to you. You saved him from them, Jaehyun. Without you, we wouldn't have meet our lost son whom we have lost 21 years ago. I'm glad my family is now complete. " Junmyeon said as he wiped the tears that came out of his eyes, Jaehyun gently grab his hands.

" As a father, I was devastated when our son was announced missing, we have been searching for him everywhere and - " his words were cut off when they heard Yixing gasped, they rushed towards him.

" Honey, what's wrong ? "

" Renjun... " He said in shock, Junmyeon grab Renjun's right hand and gave it a squeeze, Jaehyun doing the same in the other side. Renjun's eyes flicker open, weak but filled with love when he sees Jaehyun.

" Jaehyun... you're here... " Renjun whispered. Jaehyun tearfully said. " Of course, I'm here, Renjun. I'll never leave your side. "

Renjun smiled weakly and closed his eyes for a while then opened them again and he made an eye contact with his biological parents and can't help but cry. Junmyeon rushed towards his son and gave him a hug, Jaehyun pulled away leave them to have a moment. Yixing was caressing his son's hair, glad that he woke up already.

" my baby. I'm glad your fine my child. " Junmyeon said as he cupped his son's cheeks and wiped his son's tear who is now crying.

" daddy and papa is here now. Were here now. And of course your gege Sicheng to but his outside buying something. Your safe now my baby. " Junmyeon said and Renjun nodded his head.

Renjun gave his husband a smile and extends his hand for Jaehyun to take, he  tightly interlock their hands, and as they share an emotional gaze, the strength of their bond is evident.

In that moment, Renjun's biological parents, Zhang Yixing and Kim Junmyeon, witness the love between their son and Jaehyun. They know that despite the circumstances that brought them together, their love is genuine and deep.

The journey to recovery will be challenging, but they are all willing to face it together. And as Renjun's love for Jaehyun continues to grow, he realizes that he's found solace and love in the midst of the darkness, with the man he once thought was a stranger but who has become his guiding light.