Destined To Love You | YuTae

|| SHORTS || DESTINED TO LOVE YOU || NAKAMOTO YUTA || LEE TAEYONG ||

a/n
Another shorts. I published and republished this book. And I'm planning on republishing it again. Soon. So yeah.

Hope you'll enjoy this filler one. Hehe...

TAEYONG' S POV

I was currently staring at the view at the balcony of our shared home in Japan with my husband Yuta. I smiled when I felt his arms wrap around to me.

" Are you thinking about your brother again? " he asked, I hummed in reply, I heard him sigh. " Taeyong it's been a year already. What's the reason why you didn't tell them about our wedding ? "

" I don't want dad to know I married you. You know why I left Korea just to be here in Japan with you and pursue my dreams. "

" Is it Because he arrange you a marriage with Seulgi ? Your ex girlfriend ? " He asked me. I nodded my head and turn around so I was now leaning against the railings and facing him while his hands hold the rails.

" Don't you miss him ? Your brother ? " he asked me and I heaved a sigh. " I miss him terribly. I wonder how he is doing right now. Actually I saw a tabloid about him, a month ago. I've been searching about him you know. " I said and he looks at me and smiled.

He caressed my face lovingly " I'm listening. "

" His a dad now. I'm already an uncle, Can you believe that? He actually beat me to it. Can't believe he didn't take my words seriously that time. He have a son with the model you once work with. "

" Really ? Who's the mother ? " he asked me. " Do you remember Mina Park ? " I asked him. he scoffed in disbelief " she's the mother of your nephew? I hate her attitude by the way. And yes I know her. I once worked with on a project and I heard she's a bitch. "

" Really? How do you say so ? " I asked him as I put my arms around his neck, " hmm I don't quite remember but here. She was acting a bitch to Yeri. Kim Yeri, The famous one. Famous than that bitch face. The two were enemies actually. " I hummed and sadly sighed.

" I'm worried about him right now. Am I a horrible hyung to him? " I asked my husband, he gave me a reassuring smile and shook his head as he lifts his hand and caress my cheeks.

" No you aren't a horrible hyung alright ?, you do this because you are protecting him. Taeyong don't think like that okay? " He said and squished my cheeks while I laughed at him when he suddenly starts to do an aegyo.

" Yuta don't.. " I warned. He tilts his head at the side cutely. " Don't do what? I didn't even do anything yet. " He argued. I kissed his lips which caught him of guard and I run back inside and laughed. " See! You do it first! I hate you! Come back here Taeyong! " He shouted while we run around the house.

" Never. " I laughed.

Eventually we stopped running around our house and prepare ourselves to get ready. As I was drying my hair with a towel, my phone suddenly rang and I look at the caller ID and answered.

Hello Shotaro ?

Hyung, Where are you? They are a lot of customers here right now.

Were coming there now, Taro... Oh and how's the cafe going at the moment ?

Pretty hectic and I'm tired, hyung. Many customers came today.

ahh okay. I need to go.. I'll see you later

Bye. And hurry up! Hyung. Please

Ne...

I ended the call and called Yuta that were now going, he shouted. " Okay, I'm ready. " I was waiting for him at the door and smiled. " You look handsome today, Mr. Nakamoto. " I complimented him,  he laughed and peck my lips. "  Why thank you, Mr. Nakamoto, Let's go before Taro nags at us again, why were not there yet. I wonder why my brother is a nagger  "

" Why would he nag me, I'm the owner of universe café. And your brother, oh well. You are just the same. " I said.

" Your a co manager my love. Haha. We aren't same. " I giggle while I let enter the passengers seat. Yuta then rushed to the driver's seat and while starting the car he turned towards me " well were both managing it . " I said and drove to the cafe.

Upon arriving in the Universe Cafe, we witnessed that the cafe indeed have a lot of customers, we hurriedly went inside and Yuta directly went to the changing room. While me I went towards Shotaro who was at the cash register.

" Oh thank God you're here hyung, customers are a lot these day and were short on staffs. " He said. " Where are the others ? " I ask while taking the order of the customer.

" Some called in sick. " He said and grab the orders that the customers need. " I'll take it from here then. " I said and he nodded his head while going towards the coffee machine to make a latte.

" Is that all sir ? " I said and the customer nodded his head and I then told him the price and the day goes on and on until it's night where customers are getting smaller now.