Beautiful Life | JohnJae

|| PART 1 || SHORT STORY || BEAUTIFUL LIFE || JUNG JAEHYUN || JOHNNY SEO ||

A/N

this short story is inspired by the movie ghost which was aired in 90s. Hehe hope you'll like this one. There are same scenes that are like in the movie but not that much but others are mostly mine.

Enjoy reading
- nakamotoyumi2 ✨

JOHNNY'S POV

I was busy developing the pictures when Jaehyun suddenly entered the dimly lit room, he was carrying a tray, which consists of two cups of steaming coffee and a freshly baked muffins. I stopped what I'm doing and give him a smile.

" Babe ? " He called and walk towards me after putting down the tray in the table. " You should take a rest first babe. You haven't eaten anything since a while ago. " He said while hugging me, I hummed while smelling his hair as I started to sway our bodies.

" You smell good baby. " I said huskily and he tensed in our hug while he hid his blushing face in my chest. He looked up at me and caressed my face.

" I love you so much John. Don't ever leave me. " He said and tightened his hug around my waist. " I love you too Jae. I promise, I'll be with you forever, I won't leave you. " I said and kissed his forehead lovingly. We both broke away from the hug and he led me to the coffee table and push me down the sofa and straddled my lap giggling.

" I'll feed you today. " He shyly said. I chuckled and said " cute. " and bopped his nose.

The next day we decided to go on a date since we haven't had a time going on dates already because of our works schedule. But I was glad that we can finally have our date today.

" So what movie are we gonna watch today baby? " I asked him as we scanned the previews of each movie on the cinema.

" Hmm I dunno. I guess will watch Fast and Furious Saga instead. " He decided and I nodded my head in approval. " Okay, I'll go buy the tickets, you should go buy the popcorns and our beverage that will be having inside okay? " He smiled and nodded his head, he kissed my lips and walked towards the food stalls.

After I bought the tickets I watched Jaehyun walking towards me while he was hugging the large bucket caramel flavored popcorns in his arms and the beverages in his hands, I smiled to him when he reached me and I gladly bring the beverages instead because he was having a hard time carrying the bucket popcorn.

We then entered the dimly lit theater and found a chair that would make us comfortable. We then settled at the top and wait for the movie to start. The movie ended a while ago and now we are walking the street while holding hands and listened to my boyfriend's talk about the movie.

" The movie was so great. I really love to watch fast and furious again and again. The movie was splendid indeed right babe ? " Jaehyun said and smiled, I chuckled. " You've been talking how great it is babe, glad you enjoyed our movie date today. " I said and kissed his knuckles. We continued walking until we reach in a dark alleyway.

" I indeed enjoyed today. I love you Johnny. " He stopped walking and stand on his tippy toes to kiss my lips, I smiled and before I can kiss him back, Jaehyun was harshly pulled away from me.

" Give me your money or this guy dies. " The man who grabbed Jaehyun said, I gulped in fear. Jaehyun shook his head no and whimpered when he feels the gun pressed to his temple.

" Johnny no don't ! " He cried while shaking his head. I pulled my wallet in my back pocket and showed him that I get it, he comes near and tried to grab the wallet but before he can reach it, I pulled Jaehyun away from him and punched the man.