Coming Home | 2Jae

|| SHORT STORY || COMING HOME || JUNG JAEHYUN || NA JAEMIN ||

THIRD PERSON'S  POV

" Hyung! I want to be with you! " Jaemin shouted while he was struggling to break free from the grip of his father, While Jaehyun was also doing the same but he was held by their mother's bodyguards.

" Mom please! I want jaemin to live with us too! Get off from me! Jaemin! " He plead to her but the lady just shook her head.

" Hyung! Dad please bring them back! I hate you! " Jaemin shouted while fighting to get off from the grip same goes to Jaehyun but he was forcefully lead to a car and he was about to open the door but a gun was pointed on him.

" Hyung! I love you! I promise to find you! " Jaemin shouted to Jaehyun who was helplessly watching his figure.

" I'll find you jaemin-ah. Wait for me. " Jaehyun whispered to himself while watching his brother's figure getting smaller and smaller.

5 years have passed since the Na brother's have been separated. Jaehyun the older brother is currently working as a secretary  in a gaming company manage by his boyfriend Doyoung which is the CEO.

" Babe you alright ? " Doyoung worriedly glanced at his boyfriend who was silent in the whole ride going home.

" Hmm. I missed my brother Jaemin. " He whispered. Doyoung then gripped his hand and smiled sadly. " Will find him soon hm? Let's pray that he is safe and not in danger. " Jaehyun smiled and Doyoung then returned it with kiss in his knuckles while his other hand was in the steering wheel.

" Can we stop by the park ? " Jaehyun asked him, Doyoung smiled and nodded his head.

Meanwhile the younger Na has been searching his older brother everywhere, he has been living in the streets for a year now after he escape the man he called as a father.

The youngest Na has been living in the alleyway for a over a month, his only source of food was the leftover food and the money given to him by some passerbys who are pitying him.

" Jaehyun Hyung. I need you.. " Jaemin weeps and looks at the empty sky, he is currently in the park sitting down on a bench.  Just then he felt someone sit beside him, he look at the person, who was looking at him. That person offered a water to Jaemin who was staring at it.

" U-uhmm. For you. " The guy said and Jaemin shyly accepted the water and shakily opened the water and brought it to his lips.

" I'm Jeno. " The guy introduce and Jaemin blinked at him not expecting a guy like him to talk to him.

" I'm a.. " he started speaking but he was mesmerized with Jeno's eye smile that was captivating.

" Oh. Don't be nervous around me. I'm not going to hurt you. " Jeno assured him.

" Na. Na Jaemin. " Jeno nodded his head and smiled at Jaemin who was still staring at him.

" I'm sorry but I have been noticing you here staying in this place. Are you perhaps looking for someone? " Jeno asked Jaemin who looked away from him and nodded his slowly.

" I-I'm looking for my older brother for 5 years. " He said and rubbed his palms because he felt cold when the air hit him, Jeno noticed it and offered his jacket, but Jaemin quickly denied it.

" No. No. You need it more. " Jaemin said but Jeno shook his head. " I insist. You need this more. " Jaemin mumbled a thank you to Jeno.

" I better get going now Jaemin-ah. Hope you found your older brother and hope to see you again. " Jeno then showed his signature eye smile which caused Jaemin to blush.