Promise You | NCT 127

|| SHORT STORY || PROMISE YOU || MARK LEE || LEE HAECHAN || NAKAMOTO YUTA ||  JOHNNY SEO || KIM JUNGWOO || LEE TAEYONG || JUNG JAEHYUN || MOON TAEIL || KIM DOYOUNG ||

To my dearest brothers,

How are you doing these days,
I hope you all are doing fine.
I'm sorry for leaving you all behind and while I was writing this I suddenly miss you guys so much.

I still remember the times I would often cook
you guys breakfast, lunch and dinner, everyday.  We would often joke and talk about our dreams in life and often go on a unplanned roadtrip escapade.

I still remembered how I gave each of you a glass of lemonade and I laughed at each of your faces changes because of the beverage.

Do you guys remember our unexpected roadtrip, in that abandoned island that was probably the unforgettable memory I would never forget.

I still remembered that night where we enjoyed that dish we all love to eat. As we spend our days there on island solving the mystery, it was nerve racking I tell you but I'm glad we got each other's back.

We get to enjoy each other's presence, we talk all night long while sitting in front of a bonfire.
My favorite memory would probably when we jammed some songs under the stars.

When my time comes that I would no longer  be able to be with you guys
I'm sorry for leaving you all behind but my days with you all is like a magic carpet ride, where each of our dreams come true.

But nevertheless, I would always cherish the days I spend with you guys.

I have also made each one of you a personalized sticker, which is designed by yours truly.
I also decided to give you guys a Pandora's box, were I have put different kinds of items to each one of you.

To Mark, my little brother, don't blame yourself at what happened to me hm?
It's my choice to save you from that fire that accident.
I know the fire truck came on time and came to rescue us out of the burning building.
I know you all would be grieving on my death but please, don't cry for days.

Now that my life span is expiring already. Isn't it unfair ?

I don't want to leave you all guys behind I'm not ready.....

I may not be a superhuman that would always save you guys whenever your in danger but I didn't regret saving you all and risking my life always for you all, especially to you Mark.

I want you all to this in regular, visit me whenever you guys missed me.
Just stare at the sun & moon, sometimes when you need me

Make a paper plane and write each of your thoughts in it ( Mark we did this when we were kids remember ? )

If it's a rainy night  that's me crying if you guys are still mourning over me and not in focus with your works that is definitely important

I'm feeling weak right now, I dont want to leave you all behind yet but I guess my time has now come.

Thank you for being my First loves. 
You guys are my strength and weakness.
I promise you all that I wouldn't leave you guys but I broke our promise I'm sorry.
You all are the good things that I have

Don't worry about me, I'll probably explore  another world where a hidden paradise is,
I'll be your guardian angel, that would always guide and protect you, even though I'm gone, I still make sure that each of you are safe
Once again, I'm sorry for leaving you all behind.

My love to each one of you is limitless
If only there is a replay button I would probably won't hesitate to push its button and go back to the time when I'm still perfectly healthy

But I have no choice, now do I?
I guess I'm on a my to highway to heaven when you guys found this letter.

I love you all and I'll surely miss you...

Sincerely yours,
Lee Taeyong

P.S. To Mark, I'm proud of you my brother, I hope you and Haechan are still strong as ever. I wish on the other life, we would still be brothers...

Here lies the greatest brother, leader, and friend
Lee Taeyong

" Hey hyung

" Hey hyung. It's been 3 years since your gone. It still hurts hyung, but life's still going on.  " Mark said as he stared at picture of his hyung that was placed beside his grave, beside him was Haechan who was holding their 2 year old son Chan.

" Hey Taeyong, were sorry we just visit now, and here's Chan with us, gosh hyung this kind is so hyper this days and do you know that ?  I guess his gonna be dancer soon. " Haechan said and looked down while tears are pouring out of his eyes, Mark caressed his back.

" The boys are all doing fine these past few years hyung. Each one of them started getting married already and the house is loud, now that we have kids on our own. " Mark said and Chan who was just listening to his parents talk to his deceased uncle.

He stared at the far end of the cemetery, there stand a luminescent figure staring at them, with a smile on his face. Taeyong waved at his nephew, who in return gave him a toothy smile.