Magic Carpet Ride | JohnDo

|| SHORT STORY || MAGIC CARPET RIDE   || JOHNNY SUH || KIM DOYOUNG ||

Flashback

There was a snow storm that day and it was Doyoung's worst memory because at the age of 17 he lost his sight and his parents on that horrible accident. He still vividly remembers what happened that night.

" Doyoung-ah I love you.... " His mother said while looking at him and to his dad who was helplessly looking at his family and he still remembers how the window glass shards pierced his eyes and their car hitting in the post.

Present

" Doyoung-ah wake up.. " I groaned. I then feel a shake on my shoulder which woke me up from my dream.

" Are you okay? " Baekhyun worriedly asks me and I just nodded my head in reply. I heard him sighs and speak again. 

" Okay, Get ready. We're gonna be busking today. Breakfast is ready, too.  " He said and patted my arms, I then heard the door open and closed, I slowly stood up from my bed and stretch my arms as I walk my way to the bathroom while touching the wall for support.

It's been 4 years since I lost my sight and my parents in that accident. I didn't pursue my dream to be a singer because it will never happen anyway. I am a blind and who would even accept a blind trainee in their industry, for sure I would be criticize by my disability.

I already lose hope in pursuing that kind of dream but then I was adopted by Baekhyun Hyung's family who have helped me and took me in their care. And now that Baekhyun hyung moved out of his parents home, he decided to take care of me and these past few years we have been busking on the streets and also singing on some clubs.

I  then shook my head when I felt the door that is leading to the bathroom. I then took off all of my pajama and boxers and took a shower. I finished showering a few minutes later and while I was drying myself with the towel, I heard a knock on the bathroom.

" Oh and Doyoung-ah, I already prepared your outfit for today, come down here if your done. " Baekhyun said behind the door and I mumbled a quiet okay and after I finished changing, actually changing by yourself is a struggle because I can't see a thing but Baekhyun hyung is there to guide me.

Baekhyun hyung is patient man and helps me even though I don't need it but he would always say that,  I'm your step brother Doyoung ah.  I promise to take care of you and guide you always. '

After I'm done changing, I then went downstairs slowly and Baekhyun hyung started talking to me about this Sehun guy, he met yesterday and I smiled.

" Is Baek hyung in love ? " I commented while taking a bite of the butter toast bread. I heard Baekhyun hyung hissed at me and I just laughed.

" Why ?  You won't stop talking about this Sehun, hyung. I guess your whipped with him. " I said as I teased him and enjoyed the food hyung prepared while listening to Hyung's warnings and threats.

" Just continue eating. " He scolded and I smiled. " Thanks for the delicious meal, you've prepare for me always.  hyung. " I then felt him ruffling my hair.

" Your welcome. Remember I'm always here by your side okay ? " He said and I nodded my head.

JOHNNY'S POV

"Yahhhh  JOHNNY ! Wake up ! " Sehun hyung angrily called and I groaned and covered my face with the pillow. I heard him cursing.

" WAKE UP, OH YOUNGHO! AND  WHEN WILL YOU STOP GOING TO THESE PARTIES! AIGOO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU ALREADY! If you still won't wake up I'll throw you a cold bucket of water. " He ranted at me, I instantly sat up and gave  him a glare.