Chapter 5

A/N

Hey Guys! I think I'm done moaning and groaning for votes and comments, and I'll be continuing the story with the encouragement of whitetigerxx and preciousme16. Thanks guys! ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several weeks had past and Teresa had grown close to Tyson and Kai. And because of that, she had missed too many cheer practices that she just quit cheerleading altogether. Sad but true. Her future....gone.......?

"Good morning son, slept in this morning huh? No usual getting up at the crack of dawn practicing your beyblading." Tyson's father said in a smooth and gentle voice while eating breakfast at a small dining table.

"Couldn't sleep last night, I had a strange dream." Tyson said not fully awake.

"Dream...what is this dream?"

"Well", Tyson started siting at the other end of the table and seemed serious. "I had this dream that Mother was calling for me and was telling me to find out the truth about something. She looked so helpless and I-"

"Mother's dead son. You can't let that bother you and take over your life. We've been through this already that your dreams aren't real." Tyson's father exclaimed getting up from the table.

"But what if she's not. I've never had a dream like this before. All the other ones.....they were......you're always trying to avoid the topic. Maybe you never loved or cared about Mother." Tyson snapped standing up and going after him.

"Look Tyson, I loved and cared about Mother in such a way you could never imagine. But when she past away, my life fell apart and I didn't know how to piece it back together. That's when I noticed that if I just push the horrible memory out of my mind, I'd go more far in life rather than staying in my own little world for the rest of my life. I just didn't want you to get me off track, that's all." Tyson's father said in a fatherly like voice as he patted his son's head.

"But dad-"

"Now son, were you listening to me a second ago. I want the best for the both of us, okay." he said putting his strong hands on Tyson's firm shoulders.

Tyson didn't respond. Instead he shaked off his father's touch, opened the front door, and stepped into warm breeze of September.

I purposely made this chapter short so I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment & vote!