Chapter 14

A/N

Hey Guys! I didn't want you all to always wait a long time for my updates, so I tried my best and updated another chapter!

I really really really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me! Luv u all!

Also if you have any suggestions for me on my book, please feel free to PM me!
____________________________________

Already being past midnight, doctors and medical aids rushed into Bram's room. A doctor was making orders to the medical aids as he was examining Bram. They were told that Bram had blacked out and needed medical help right away.

Jenn was panicking and screaming. "Bram!! Bram wake up!!!" Jenn cried at the top of her lungs.

Some lady medics were trying to make Jenn calm down by taking her a distance away from Bram and telling her soothing words. Unfortunately...it failed miserably.

"What makes you think you can take my child away from me?!!" Jenn screamed.

"First off, stop screaming like that. Many patients are asleep so please keep your voice down." A lady medic ordered. She was slim and tall with blond curls stopping at her shoulders.

Another medic that was shorter with long brown hair shook her head. "Ma'am, calm down. Your son blacked out and according to his condition, it seems like he was having pain in his heart."

To Jenn, that did not sound like it would calm her down. Her eyes went wide and huge tears were forming in her eyes. She buried her head in her hands and sobbed softly. Her shoulders were going up and down as she weeped.

The brown haired medic gently rubbed Jenn's back telling her it was going to be alright but she wasn't so sure herself. Bram's heart was losing function and fast.

"He's in critical condition. He needs to be taken to the emergency room immediately." The doctor explained.

Jenn lifted her head up, her face covered with tears.

She didn't go run after Bram as they were taking him out of the room and leading him into the emergency room.

She didn't yell and scream like she did earlier.

Jenn just watched her son leaving the room, just like how he will be leaving them for real soon enough. It's only a matter of time.
____________________________________

Ted sat on a bench outside of the hospital. He ran away searching for some kind of escape. Although, he knew that he'd have to face his obstacles and not let it bring him down.

Ted gazed upon the night sky and was struck with darkness and the stillness of the night. The silence of the night seemed to be getting louder.

Ted tried to find a single star but the sky was clear.

Tried to find a star to keep him in hope that Teresa would return. Teresa had been gone the whole day, and Ted couldn't bear losing her any longer.

And there's Bram. His severe heart condition was hurting Ted just as it was hurting him. Soon he'd have to say Goodbye if the operation didn't bring things back to normal.

Ted put his head down, not knowing how to handle his situation.

"Teresa, please come back home..." Ted uttered in a soft voice.

Ring!! Ring!!

Ted was startled by the sudden noise that interrupted the silence. Checking the Caller ID, the call was from the police station.