Part 3

"you killed her, because you thought that I sent her to you? I didn't even know that you were alive and you go and kill her? What did she ever do to you?" Ava said as she launched herself at Jonathan, who quickly moves out of the way of the direction that Ava was headed for.

"trust me, I had every right in kill her, she was practically asking for it. For what it's worth, she did put up a fight, left me with this." Jonathan said as he moved the sleeve of his long sleeve shirt that he was wearing and showed Ava the frozen vein.

"we both know that you're lucky that that's all you got away with." Ava said as her eyes blazed red.

"true, she was powerful, but now she's dead so that's one less enemy of mine out their." Jonathan said as Ava went to lunge at him as he spun around to face her and held up something in his hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I mean unless you want this back of course." Jonathan said as he waved the object around, which stopped Ava in her tracks.

"my ring, give it back to me!" Ava said as she went to reach out for it.

"it's not going to be that easy." Jonathan said as he quickly took her wrist in his hand and quickly clasped a bracelet on her wrist.

"what the hell?" Ava said as Jonathan let go of her wrist.

"you didn't think I had this all planned out Ava? You really underestimate me." Jonathan said as he laughed as Ava's eyes turned white before she pasted out.

England, 1440

"so, why all the sudden did you want to go with me to the market? Cause you never want to usually?" Ava asked as she looked up at Jonathan, who was walking right beside her.

"you really think I wouldn't enjoy spending some quality time with you? You think that little of me?" Jonathan asked as he acted mock wounded.

"oh stop! You would rather go off with my cousin than spend anytime with me." Ava said as the conversation took a quick turn.

"what are you talking about? I love spending time with you. It's just that usually I'm so busy that I never get to do any of these things with you." Jonathan said with a small smile.

"more like you know that Dakota was busy so you came in her place." Ava replied as Ava sped up her walking pace as Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"you forget little human that I can easily catch you." Jonathan said as he quickly sped up to Ava and grabbed her from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, causing Ava to laugh, as he kissed her neck and felt her pulse quicken.

"Jonathan, stop." Ava said as Jonathan's grasp tightened on her waist.

"you know we could just go back home..." Jonathan whispered in her ear, causing Ava to moan slightly as Jonathan read the thoughts that were going on through her head.

"no, we have to get food, do you want me to starve." Ava said as Jonathan's hold on her waist loosened.

"well we can't have that now can we." Jonathan said as he kissed her and left on arm around her waist as they continued on their walk to the local outdoor market.

___________________________________________________________

"so have you thought about my offer?" Jonathan said asked as Ava as she bought some cured meat.