Part 8

"I think that's enough don't you think?" Ava said as she dropped the blood bag onto the floor along with the numerous others at her feet as she looked at Jonathan with black eyes.

"how long has it been?" Jonathan said as he walked the couple steps to be in front of Ava as he rubbed a drop of blood off Ava's face with his thumb and rubbed it on her lips as she took his thumb in her mouth and moan.

"centuries." Ava said as she smiled up at him

"let the fun begin." Jonathan simply as they both walked out of the house arm in arm.

__________________________________________________________

"you think your drunk enough to figure out how to transfer her soul into her body?" Dakota said as she put her shot glass down on the truck's hood.

"ha! Not even close! Just wanted an excuse to drink actually." Steve said as he put his shot glass down as Paul shook his head.

"really? You just wanted to drink when one of Ava's friends is stuck in her dog's body." Paul said as he glared at Steve as he put his shot glass down as well and walked away from the two of them.

Just as Paul stopped walking he felt eyes on him as he turned around and saw the little blonde husky looking up at him.

"what? Do want your ears scratched?" he asked as he saw the dog's eyes changed from blue to yellow.

"ok I'm guessing no." Paul said as Luna whimpered as she looked up at him and barked.

"what? I don't understand dog." Paul said as he knelt down and touched Stella's fur as he heard a voice in his head.

"yeah we'll I don't particularly speak dog that well either you know?" Luna's voice said in Paul's head

"so,you're the one that was inside my head before?" Paul asked as he heard Luna sigh in his head.

"you know the answer to that. I'm talking to you for a reason Paul. He's coming for you." Luna said in Paul's mind.

"whose coming?" Paul asked as he looked down at the husky and saw that her eyes were yellow once again.

"Luna? Luna? Please who is coming?" Paul said as he questioned was answered off in the distance.

"hello, hello. Missed me much?" Cody said as Paul, Steve and Dakota turned in the direction of his voice.

"you know, centuries of not seeing you wasn't enough." Steve said his eyes turned red and the black veins covered his entire body.

"same goes for not seeing you, uncle." Cody said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not here for a family reunion though. I'm just here for him." Cody said as he smiled at Paul.

"you know I'm not going without a fight." Paul said as his eyes darkened.

"I know, all the more fun." Cody said with a smile as his eyes narrowed at this.

"exactly." Alpha Paul said as he sped up to Cody before he could react and bit into Cody's neck, just before Cody knocked Alpha Paul off of him.

"feral with split personalities, haven't seen that in awhile." Cody said as he grabs Paul's arm and breaks it causing Paul to groan as Paul tries to break from his hold.

"I'm older than you, which means I'm stronger than you. So stop struggling and let me help you." Cody said causing Dakota and Steve to look at him with shocked expressions on their faces as he lets Paul go.

"I help you find Luna's body and then your coming with me." Cody said as he pushed Paul away from him as Dakota caught him.

"why are you helping us?" Dakota asked as suddenly Cody's mate Brittany stood next to him as she moved to fix her glasses on her face.

"because I told him to." Brittany said simply as Cody rolled his eyes.

"if he didn't help you find Luna's body that Jonathan stashed somewhere and reunited Luna with her body and in her true form, then we are all at risk." Brittany said as she looked down at the blonde husky that was growling at the pair as Stella's eyes turned to Luna's blue eyes.