Part 16

"so, how has everyone been?" Ava asks as the group looks on with collectively confused expressions on their faces.

"you do know that Jonathan killed you and took you here, just to resurrect you and hold you here?" Brittany asks

"that's water under the bridge." Ava states as she opens another bag of blood and starts sipping at it as she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry would anyone like some?" Ava asks the group as Steve responses.

"I'll take one." He says as everyone looks at him

"what she's offering, might as well get my fill before I get killed anyhow." Steve states as he gets up and gets a blood bag from the fridge.

"I see that you are alive, that's good to see. " Ava says as she looks at Luna.

"I was killed by Jonathan. Dakota and Paul were nice enough to try and find my body so that Steve could resurrect me." Luna says flatly.

"I doubt that, you probably bothered Paul until he HAD to start finding your body. We all know how you work Luna. It's either your way or the highway." Ava says bluntly.

"I know that you really didn't mean that so I'm not going to go crazy on you right now, I'm saving that for Jonathan." Luna replied as she sensed that there was something off about Ava, and not just her new personality as she saw how Ava started looking at Paul with something like hurt in her eyes, which she quickly hides when she notices that Luna is watching her.

"I want you to know that we looked all year for you." Paul said simply as he looked at her with sad eyes as he went to grab her hand as Ava moved her hands away from his grasp.

"that's surprising, thought you might hop from groupie to groupie" Ava said with a twinge of anger.

"also surprised that you would even help. Usually your too busy following every one of my cousin's whimes." Ava said as she looked at Brittany.

"also not surprising is the fact that said cousin is outside instead of helping all of you." Ava said as she smiled widely as there was a noise at the door as it opened, revealing Jonathan who had Cody by the neck as he threw him inside the house and stepped over his body.

"I see our visions were correct. Nice to see you all again, especially Luna, nice to see that Steve took the time to resurrect you, proper I hope." Jonathan added as he looked at Luna and Steve, who gulped nervously.

"I brought more blood and a new friend." Jonathan said as he dropped the bag that was slug on his shoulder onto the floor as Jonathan stepped aside and let the person come into the house as everyone in the room, especially Luna visible turned white.

"hello everyone, Jonathan said that we would have so much fun together. I can't wait." The man said as he looked at Luna "especially while this spell is on this house I get to catch up with my wife, isn't that right Luna." The man said as he smiled widely as his eyes changed to red as he laughed, as Paul reflectively put his hand on Luna's and squeezed it affectionately.

"everything is going to be ok...I promise you." Paul said as Luna didn't break eye contact with her husband from hundreds of years as she started to hyperventilate.