Part 15

"So Dakota and Ace just left out of the blue?" Paul said as he paced Luna's hotel room.

"yeah, well Ace said he couldn't do it anymore, I don't blame him." Luna said as she rolled her eyes.

"what does that mean?" Paul said as he stopped pacing and looked at Luna.

"well, I mean you've been the only one that has been wholly involved in the band, you're the one holding it together." Luna said with a small smile on her face.

"And that's a good thing, when people in the band are jumping ship." Paul said as Luna sighed.

"It's not good that they've left but your still holding it together." Luna said as Paul went to sit down next to her on the bed.

"you know if Ava was here, this wouldn't be so bad. I mean she would be helping me right now." Paul said with a sigh.

"hey, you know we're close to finding her, stupid Jonathan keeps on blocking me." Luna said as she touched the necklace.

"she knows that we are close to finding her." Luna said with a glint in her eye.

"you've talked with her?" Paul said with furrowed brows

"yeah, I contacted her through her dreams, and I let her know that I was close to piecing the pictures that I got in my head about the location where he's keeping her." Luna explained.

"you know the longer this takes, theres a bigger chance of me just ripping his head off." Luna said with a sadistic smirk.

"Now I know why it took me so long to meet you. Your kinda crazy." Paul said with a laugh.

"see that is what I want to hear some laughter, lately you've been all stressed. I know, I know you have been killing yourself trying to get another album out by yourself but still. It doesn't mean that you can't be a little happy." Luna said with a smile.

" blame Gene for that, he's gone Hollywood." Paul said with a roll of his eyes. "he's only been giving me crappy demo tapes to use for the album."

"and now Ace is only going to be showing up for promotional reasons." Luna said as Paul sighed.

"and that makes my job ten times harder, cause now I have to try and find another guitarist." Paul said.

"not if we find Ava." Luna said with a smile on her face.

"You think that you have enough information to be able to find her?" Paul asked as Luna touched the necklace that was around her neck.

"I've been constantly getting visions of the area where Ava is being held at. I think we can get there in a couple hours." Luna said with as Paul looked down at her shocked.

"you know, you should have led with that information." Paul said with a sigh.

"yeah well I figured that you wanted to talk out your frustrations before I gave you the news. I've already called my house to let Steve, Brittany and Cody know so they can help with getting her back." Luna explained as Paul sighed.

"I know you don't like Cody, but as long as Brittany is with him, he's not going to go crazy, trust me I've already seen it." Luna explained as she touched her temple.

"you said that they would meet us here?" Paul asked as he stopped the car and looked out the dash at the house they were parked by.