Part 19

Paul woke up with a start as he felt around in the dark, feeling for Ava and sighed when he felt her warm body lying next to him as he checked for her pulse that was beating prominently and kissed the side of her neck and got up to wash the blood off his body in the shower.

As Paul closed the door to the bathroom and started the shower, Ava woke up and looked around in the darkness, not knowing where she was as she heard the shower running as she smirked to herself as she stripped herself of her clothes as she opened up the bathroom and hopped into the shower squinting through the steam as her hands made contact with Paul's back as he turned around.

Ava's hands ran her hands along his chest as Paul's hands found her hips and pulled Ava closer to him as he nuzzled her neck. Ava moved her hands to trail up his arms and stopped and rested them on his shoulders as Paul leaned down to kiss Ava as she moaned into the kiss. Paul moved his hands along Ava's hips as they both broke apart from the kiss as Paul smiled down at her through the steam.

"you don't know how much I've missed you Ava" Paul said as he felt her stiffen in his arms and then pull herself out of Paul's grasp.

"what's wrong?" Paul asked as Ava opened the shower curtain and grabs a towel quickly as Paul goes to stop the shower and quickly gets out, as he grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist as he exits the bathroom, seeing Ava in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, who was looking distraught.

"are you alright?" Paul asked as he moves to stand closer to her as she takes a step back.

"I thought you were Jonathan..." Ava said as she looked up at Paul scared.

"don't worry he won't bother you anymore." Paul said as he took a step towards Ava and went to hold her as she slapped his hand away.

"get away from me!" Ava screamed as she looked at him with black orbs.

"that's just the blood talking Ava" Paul replied as Ava shook her head.

"no it's not. You violated my trust." Ava said sadly as Paul looked at her confused.

"what are you talking about?" Paul asked, not understanding as the bedroom door was opened.

"what's with all the yelling?" Luna asked as she yawned

"she saying that I violated her trust. I don't understand what she's talking about." Paul said completely confused.

Luna looked at the two, who still were only wearing towels with a raised eyebrow as she looked over at Ava.

"I thought that he was Jonathan" Ava said sadly as she kept her distance from Paul.

"come on, you can stay with me tonight." Luna said as she opened the door and looked back as she led Ava to her room.

"you can borrow clothes since you don't have any here..." Luna said as Ava pulled the towel on her tighter.

"you can pick anything you want, I'll be back in a second." Luna said as she left the room and walked back to Paul's room and knocked, as Paul opened the door, now wearing pajama bottoms.

"so, what's up with her?" Paul asked, not knowing the whole story.

"I know you saw what happened to her, but he made it seem like it was you, in every sense of the word, hurting her. That's why she reacted the way she did." Luna explained sadly as she saw the sadness in Paul's eyes.