Part 32

"Even down to the smell, I've met good shapeshifters but you, i think your the best I've seen." Ava said as Gene and Paul looked at Ava pointedly.

"What, your going to get compelled with the rest of them, might as well really talk, he smells like how my uncle smells like tobacco." Ava said with a huff, as she moved her wrists against the restraints that she was in, along with everyone else that was sitting in the room.

"I guess I'll be taking that as a compliment seeing as even Paul doesn't know the extent of his own powers does he?" "fake steve" said as he smiled at Paul.

"Shapeshifter? Powers? What are you talking about?" Donna asked as "fake Steve" rolled his green eyes.

"I don't know what you see in her? I mean really? SHUT UP!" "fake Steve" said as he was suddenly an inch away from Donna's face, as she whimpered in fear, but other than that didn't reply.

"Right Paulie? Haven't exactly played around, really found out what all your powers are have you?" "fake Steve said as he held eye contact with Paul, as he answered.

"No, I haven't I'm not exactly in a position where I could do that." Paul said.

"You mean since you've ended it with Ava, and started going out, that" "fake Steve" said with an edge to his voice.

"Which brings me to the real start of this game, let's go around the room and say what we really feel about the person who we are sitting across from shall we?" "fake steve" said as he stopped at Ava's chair.

"Come on, you know how you feel about her, just tell her the truth." "fake Steve" said as Ava narrowed her eyes at the blonde sitting across from her.

"What do you have to even say about me, it should be the other way around really." Donna said with an edge to her voice as she narrowed her own blue eyes directly at Ava.

"Oh joy, I knew this was going to happen. I'm just missing popcorn." Gene said as he smiled toward Paul, who narrowed his brown eyes at Gene, as everyone heard a low growl directed at him from Paul, as Donna looked over at Paul with shock, as Ava felt the shock coming from Donna towards her in waves, and also disgust.

"Say what you have to say, cause i already have an idea." Ava said as she narrowed her eyes, as her eyes changed from their blue-green, to red, as she watching in satisfaction, as Donna gasped quietly in surprise.

"Are all of you weird?" Donna asked as she looked around at everyone.

"Interesting how she never even knew. I wonder how you're going to go back into this relationship with her, after she's been compelled to forget." "fake Steve said as he was standing behind Paul's chair, as Paul growled at him, as "fake steve" took his hands away.

"What exactly do you mean by weird?" Ava asked as she narrowed her eyes at Donna, as her eyes changed colors again.

"That! What the hell are you?" Donna said as she looked from Ava to Paul, as Eric looked over at Ava with huge eyes, as he moved away from her in his chair.

"What's the point in explaining something to you if you're just going to forget it." Ava snapped.

"Why don't you just explain, since she will forget and everything and all." the imposter said with a smile, as his eyes dilated.

"Jackass." Ava muttered, before she started spouting out everything.

"I'm over 500 years old, I can't age. I changed Paul into what I am, and he has a second personality and we're soulmates, despite the fact that he's with you." Ava said, and then blinked, before looking over at Paul, who had a small smile on his face.