Part 4

"so we're going to find your uncle?" Paul said as he hopped into the passenger seat of Dakota's jeep.

"yep, our crazy ass uncle, is the only one that I can think of that can help us." Dakota said as she put on her seatbelt as Paul gave her a look.

"what? Just cause I'm immortal doesn't mean I want to crash through the windshield, put your seatbelt on." Dakota said as she started the jeep up.

"so, why have I never heard anything about him before?" Paul asked.

"well, we haven't seen him in years, he's isolated himself away from everyone." Dakota said as he noticed Paul yawning.

"you know you can go to sleep. I can drive without you being my wingman for a couple hours. We've gone through a lot of stress, I'm not surprised that lack of sleep has finally hit you." Dakota said with a smile on her face as Paul rolled his eyes and slumped to the side in the passenger seat and closed his eyes.

___________________________________________________________

"what do you think?" Ava said as she stopped strumming the guitar that was strapped on her shoulder.

"what? Where are we?" Paul said looking around.

"in your dreams." Ava said as she took the guitar off her shoulder

"what?" Paul said confused.

"ugh, you know your subconscious, where your deepest thoughts are." Ava said as her voice changed and the visual of Ava changed to a woman with dark black hair and bright blue eyes.

"what the hell?" Paul said as he stepped away from the woman standing in front of him.

"that was the only way I could get into your head. Anyhow, even if this isn't reality, it's nice to know that my visions did come true." Luna said with a smile on her face.

"you had visions about me? Are you like Dakota and Ava?" Paul asked curious.

"no, I'm an entirely different immortal being, but I was a friend of Ava's. And I did have visions about you in the 1400s. But luckily they helped Ava find her true happiness." Luna said with a small smile.

"that was when she knew that Jonathan wasn't her true love, you are. I could feel the happiness that the visions of you gave her. I've never felt that kind of love before." Luna continued.

"besides all that. Why are you in my dreams right now." Paul said as Luna rolled her eyes.

"I was getting to that, just letting you know that your mate loved you even before she met you but ok! Ava is alive, I'm in the process of trying to get into contact with her, but it's not working I think she's blocking me some how, which means I had to try and contact someone, ergo me contacting you through your dreams." Luna explained.

"she's alive that's wonderful news. But why not go see her instead of try and contact her mentally?" Paul said not understanding.

"Paul, I'm dead, that's the only way I can contact anyone, well minus the whole haunting thing." Luna said

"I mean I could've contacted Dakota but I wanted to see what you looked like. Ava does have good taste." Luna said as she looked Paul up and down.