Part 6

"so did you end up finding out what information he was trading for those blood bag?" Paul said as he looked down at Dakota who was laying on the ground.

"nope, he got tired of me chasing him around so he touched me and made me pass out. Luckily he let go, cause who knows how long I would've been out for if he hadn't." Dakota said as Paul gave her a hand up.

"do you have an idea why Luna came to me in my dreams? Of all people she came to me to ask and find her body, but why?" Paul asked.

"because she knew that we were on our way to meet up with Steve. Jonathan isn't the only one with the power of resurrection, well he's the reason why Jonathan has that power actually." Dakota explained.

"his power is that he can steal powers." Paul said simply.

"yep pretty much. Which is why I can't tell you what powers he has since he has so many that I don't know about." Dakota said as Steve emerged from behind the camper.

"so finally telling him about Jonathan's power. Hell of a doozy isn't it." Steve said as black veins traveled throughout his body as his eyes turned red as he took a deep breath in and out, causing the veins across his body to disappear.

"what's funny is...is that he didn't decide to steal that power of mine. It mostly comes on with very strong emotions, usually anger. " Steve explained as his eyes changed from red to their usual grey as barks were heard in the distance.

"what is that?" Paul said as he was thrown onto the ground as a dog pounced on him and started licking his face.

"zoey!" Dakota said excitedly as the mutt went from Paul to Dakota excitedly wagging her tail, as another dog howled in excitement as it's yellow eyes connected with Paul's and the blonde dog walked over to him and sat down next to him and stared down at him, head cocked to side studying him.

"you have dogs?" Paul said he scratched the blonde dog's ear, watching as she moved her head towards his hand.

"these are actual Ava's dogs. I've watched them ever since she went on the run." Steve said as he watched as Paul saw the blonde dog's eyes change from yellow to blue, causing him to move back.

"their immortal. How? How does that even work?" Paul asked as he looked up at Steve.

"who knows but at least they don't have our bloodlust.; Their just crazy for treats." Steve said with a laugh as they all noticed Stella's ears perk up at the word 'treat'.

"she's been acting off lately. " Steve continued as Stella walked up to him and looked up at him with those blue eyes.

"see she hasn't stopped doing that all week." Steve said as he grabbed a bag from out of the camper and threw both dogs a treat.

"that is weird." Dakota said as she walked up to Stella and touched her ear to scratch it and gasped as she looked down at the husky.

"seriously? Seriously? Really?" Dakota said down at the dog as she looked up at Steve.

"you really don't know, do you?" Dakota asked as she shook her head.

"you know I don't have premonitions." Steve said simply

"well, I can tell you one thing, we don't have to go far to find her." Dakota said as Paul walked up to stand next to Dakota and touched Stella and saw what she saw.

"well that's good news. I guess, right?" Paul said with a smile as Steve rolled his eyes.

"seriously the both of you, stop showing off with your visions, just tell me what you saw." Steve said.

"this is Luna. Luna is in Stella." Dakota said simply as all three of them looked down at the blonde husky who howled happily as she looked at them all with her blue eyes.

"well, now all we need is to find her body. And I have to learn how to transfer a soul from a dog into a human. How fun." Steve said with a nervous laugh as he looked at the two.

"anyone want a drink, cause I think I'm going to need one right about now." Steve said as he ran to grab three shot glasses.