•Taking•care•of•a•Razor•Part 1•

Bennett POV:

"OK, so this is how to turn off the shower and always remember to leave the pipe handle on the cold side, not the hot side" I begin to turn the bathroom pipe handle demonstrating to Razor.

Flashback-

"What do you mean you don't know how to use a shower?" My face slightly becoming red at the thought of...well you know what!

"I don't remember being taught how shower works." Razor positions himself on the edge of the bed" However, I do know that it a place where humans clean themselves. Like river!" Razor says as he tries to get up on two feet.

WOAH! WHAT IS HE DOING? HE CAN'T STAND! Razor begins to stumble and I instantly run towards him, preventing him from falling down.

"No, I am fine" Razor pushes me off slightly.

Razor starts swaying back and forth but tries to keep his footing. Eventually, however, after stumbling about, he begins to walk around. Of course, he did have a limp walk because it's not like his leg will get magically fixed.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I put my hand on Razor's shoulder "You really shouldn't push yourself".

"It doesn't h-hurt much now...I will be fine!" Razor turns to me, giving me a forced smile.

Well, that's, that. It still clearly hurts. Since he doesn't want to tell me how he really feels and just be stubborn, I guess I'm just going to have to keep close tabs on him.

"Okay, fine. Come let me show you how to work a shower" I say feeling defeated.

Back to reality-

" I think...I get it now" Razor begins to scratch the back of his head.

Thank goodness that didn't go a different way. Even so, I hope he's going to be alright in here all by himself. I mean I know that his leg feels better enough to move around but still.

However, at least I was able to tell him how this works. I mean why did he have to phrase it like that. "Hum...I don't think I know how to use a shower...could you help me with it?". Like who says that about a shower to someone they don't even know!? The last time I checked I'm not his mother. Well, then again he didn't know what they were... I shouldn't make such a big fuss out of it. At least he knows how to use it now, everything is going according to plan.

Razor limps his way over to the showerhead and starts playing around with it. I have one of those showers where it's connected to a bathtub. So you can do either a bath or a shower in one package. Nice right?

"Well, I'm going to take a shower right now ok? You can make yourself at home or watch TV on the couch" I leave the bathroom and grab an extra pair of clothing.

"Ok, I will do that" Razor says, limping his way over to the TV.

Oh, wait! He surely doesn't know how to use a TV.

"Razor very quick" I grab the TV remote" When you do use a TV, you press the red button that looks like this to turn it on and you press these other buttons to switch whatever you're watching" I point to the according buttons that match.

Razor looks blatantly confused as he settles on the edge of the couch.

"I know how to use one of this" Razor points to the TV and looks at me as if I'm the one who came out of the forest.

Really...? He knows how to use a TV, but not a shower...First of all, how does that make any sense? If anything he should know how to use a shower not a TV! Last time I checked there weren't any TVs in a forest. Well, there aren't any showers, but...it still makes no sense!