•The•Plan•

Bennett POV:

It's almost been 10 minutes and nothing's happened yet! Well, it's not like I want something to happen, it's just been a bit boring.

"In no time, fate's hand will move and our plan shall be set in motion" Fischl breaks the silence.

"Hey Fischl, now that I think about it, what is the plan?" Barbara questions.

"As mein Fräulein said once before, we only know something bad is yet to happen here at this time and that we need to act. We don't know anything else, all we can hope for is that something comes to mind when we're in" Oz explains.

"Why didn't we just plan while we were waiting?" Klee innocently questions.

Everyone turns their heads towards her as if she said something shocking...

"Humm, the red one speaks of truth..." Fischl stutters, a bit taken aback. Fischl clears her throat and flings her hand "May the glory of the Prinzessin bring light to this world!" She sits back fully in her seat. "Felicitous twist of doom was conversing my name, hence I could not have made judgement with precision!" Fischl evidently uses an excuse in haste.

"Well, since that's the case, I think I have an idea on what we should do." I guide them with my hand to come closer.

We lean in and I tell them my plan.

"Don't you think that plan is just a bit risky?" Spark pokes her head out from my shirt.

"It's literally the only plan we've got, and personally, I don't think it's half bad." Barbara gets up from her seat and starts stretching. "I don't really like the running part but, what can you do?"

"Well I don't like it one bit!" Klee shouts falling back in her chair

"SHUSH, KLEE! Are you trying to get everyone's attention!?" I whisper loud enough for her to understand without me yelling. "Agh, anyways, you guys should really get going now" I tell them.

"Yeah, come along now Klee, we have to be really fast!" Barbara grabs Klee's hand and sofly pulls her along.

"I just wanted to help..." Klee sighs before following Barbara.

They both start running off and before we know it, they are already gone.

"Why Klee can't come? Klee strong too!" Razor turns to me and questions

"Well it's a little hard to explain, but to put it simply, it's for her own safety and because we don't know the severity of the situation. It's just...dangerous..." I say, trying to sound reliable.

"Humm, ok" Razor doesn't question further and goes back to, well,...sitting?

Suddenly, I see a familiar person stagger their way into the tavern. A tall young man, slim built, darker complexion, blue long hair...Keaya!?

"Is that Keaya?" I ask Fischl, just to make sure I'm not seeing things.

"Indeed. I question, why do thou give a face of such disorder? In truth, Keaya makes his presence here often when chance's of blessing is made clear. However, such things are not for our glory to condemn, we must make haste!" Fischl gets up from her seat and starts heading towards the tavern.Razor and I both get up from our seats and follow her lead. Well, here we go!

Razor POV:

We all walk inside and close the door behind us. Out of nowhere, a strong aroma hits my nose. It's really floral, fruity, or spicy? AGRH, It's way too many smells at once and way too strong! I instantly cover my nose in an attempt to keep anymore of the smell from reaching my nose. Bennett turns to me with a concerned look.