•Drunk•

Razor POV

"Spark, you're making a mess of the kitchen!"I shouted, pulling her out of the fridge and picking her up.

"HEY, WATCH IT PAL!"Sparks kicks around in a failed attempt to hit me."HOW DOES A YOUNG ADULT LIKE BENNETT NOT HAVE ANY ALCOHOL IN HIS HOUSEHOLD?!" Spark shouts, crossing her paws in anger.

"Spark did not said what is Beer?"I question.

"Well.......Let's just say that it's a really good drink that you should try since I'm guessing you're the same age as Bennett....Most likely. Not to mention it makes you feel really good too!"Sparks giggles, somewhat sinisterly.

Suddenly, a knock at the door breaks our conversation.

"Oh, that's probably Bennett" Sparks leaps out of my arms, hopping towards the door. "Razor go open the door" She guides.

"Bennett back??"I say to myself.

Making my way to the door, I turn the doorknob, opening it slowly. Upon opening the door, I realize that it's Diluc. He looks to be holding what looks like a basket.

"Hum, Hi?" I nervously greet him.

"Hello, Is Bennett there? I have something for you both." Diluc questions while slightly glancing inside.

"No,"I responded.

"Oh, well that's a shame. Has Fischl at least passed by and given you the charms yet?" Diluc continues to question.

"No..."I responded again.

"Hum, well no matter. Here, take this." Diluc pushes a basket in my face. " Keaya told me to give you guys this gift basket for your troubles."

I take the basket, curiously looking inside. There looks to be a lot of small items inside, all covered by plastic. What an odd way of giving something to someone.

"Now, I shall take my leave. Have a good evening." Diluc turns his back before walking away.

I close the door behind me, walking back inside.

"Spark, Diluc guy bring something" I called out.

Spark hops on my shoulder, death staring the basket.

"Hummmmmmmmmm" Spark intensifies her gaze.

"Sigh, What Spark doing?" I look at her, not having a single clue what she's up to.

"HUMMMMMMMMM-Agh did he really not put any-" Sparks immediately stops and locks eyes on something deep inside the basket. "YES, HAHAHA!" Spark leaps off my shoulder, snatching the basket in her mouth in the process.

"Gah!? Spark!?" I shout at her.

"Oh calm down, nothing broke, probably" Spark speaks through a muffled mouth.

Spark starts ripping through the plastic, pushing herself deeper into the basket. Abruptly, she starts pulling out a clear bottle with some type of orange liquid.

"What that?" I question while moving in closer and trying to get a better look at it.

"Hehehe, it's just the thing to spice it up around here!" Spark giggles.

Eh? What's she even talking about now? It's just a bottle with some type of liquid inside. Spark begins pulling the bottle over to the kitchen. I follow closely, very curious about her intentions. She eventually makes it to the kitchen and stops. Spark doesn't move and a few seconds pass in silence as I wonder what's going on. Spark starts staring at me.

"Eh...hi?" I awkwardly mumbled.

"HELLO, I can't get up on the shelves by myself! Take out two BIG glass cups from the cabinet and the ice tray from the freezer!" Spark commands.